When did the ability to delete a rep disappear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never seen that (delete rep option)...lets see if it is true.

Yep...3 minutes later. I was able to remove the rep I gave to doc

I just tried the same thing and it worked this time. But the previous time didn't. Maybe a warp in the space time contunuum that tells the site what time it is. :dunno:

That's freaking obscene! What sick brain did that!!!! It's just wrong!

Now I'm gagging omg...

Bwahahahahahahaha. Not one, not two but three responses. :badgrin:

See, I understand your trypophobia because -- I have exactly the same thing. I can't watch that video either. No one understands what that does to you better than I do.

See, in some ways we're much more alike than you think. So if I'm an idiot....

.... let's just say I have more of those. Now I have to go puke. :puke:

Last time I looked (before a few minutes ago) the most recent entry in my "Reputation given" list always had an option at the right to "delete" it which would disappear as it got buried. Now it's missing? Not good... :(

In a word, never.

so wrong.....

You watched it again, didn't you. Admit it.
3.gif

I know how it is -- you don't want to see it but you're compelled... :ack-1:

Last time I looked (before a few minutes ago) the most recent entry in my "Reputation given" list always had an option at the right to "delete" it which would disappear as it got buried. Now it's missing? Not good... :(

I am lucky. Only had to delete a rep once.

Bwahahahahahahaha. Not one, not two but three responses. :badgrin:

See, I understand your trypophobia because -- I have exactly the same thing. I can't watch that video either. No one understands what that does to you better than I do.

See, in some ways we're much more alike than you think. So if I'm an idiot....

.... let's just say I have more of those. Now I have to go puke. :puke:

You guys are afraid of holes? And bags of M&Ms spilled on he table?

Most phobias make a little sense to me, this is not one of them.

so wrong.....

You watched it again, didn't you. Admit it.
3.gif

I know how it is -- you don't want to see it but you're compelled... :ack-1:

No I can't...and I'm still freaking. It makes me want to sob...if I had xanax I'd down a handful. Re the op....I once reported someone for negging me multiple times then deleting them....sometime after disciplinary action was taken I realized that I was looking at reps given one minute, rep rec'd the next hahaha...I saw the negs I gave...then I'd go and look at rec'd and no neg hahaha too funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back