When did Rolling Stone become shiz?

Musically? The mid-1970s.

They still have some good investigative and political reporting, mainly from Matt Taibbi.

In the 90's I loved to read Rolling Stone for the music. Then at the turn of the century, they just became so entrenched in the me culture that I could no longer bare to read it any more. So, I'm not surprised how bad they've became. But, it is still just amazing to me how a fun light magazine got pulled into the f you culture.

For fucks sake; Breitbart's body wasn't even cold yet when they released this filth:

Andrew Breitbart: Death of a Douche | Matt Taibbi | Rolling Stone

And I think it was RS that did a Clint Eastwood interview a few months back. But I can't find it on a Google search. But the interviewer/writer was just being a total twirp asshole. It's like show some fucking respect you stupid cock sucker.

they were always political.

and they were always on the left.

what did you think they would be? teatards?

why would he 'show respect' to breitbart?

Why is breitbart deserving of respect from anyone? He was scum.

In the 90's I loved to read Rolling Stone for the music. Then at the turn of the century, they just became so entrenched in the me culture that I could no longer bare to read it any more. So, I'm not surprised how bad they've became. But, it is still just amazing to me how a fun light magazine got pulled into the f you culture.

For fucks sake; Breitbart's body wasn't even cold yet when they released this filth:

And I think it was RS that did a Clint Eastwood interview a few months back. But I can't find it on a Google search. But the interviewer/writer was just being a total twirp asshole. It's like show some fucking respect you stupid cock sucker.

perhaps it is you that has changed?

I would not know for sure since I never was a Rolling Stone fan/reader.

i'm sure president-elect romney, blessed be his name, will address this immediately after his inauguration.

:lmao:

I just read it. And it's now obvious that you didn't, because it's fairly complimentary and very honest. And I agree with him that Dead Andy would have approved.

Make sure you read the update at the end, douchebag.

become

Taibbi does great work.

Nobody reads the rag. Nerdy execs carry it around to look cool. It's all pop-culture stuff that look likes it was written by high school girls with amateur political opinions gleaned from Huffington.

What can you expect from a heroin addict like taibbi... face metaled stoners need to be informed too. lol

They still have some good investigative and political reporting, mainly from Matt Taibbi.

They were doing good music reporting in the 90's. There political coverage is hack shit. I'm not surprised you approve of it. My point is they need to shut the fuck up about it and stick with pop culture.

RS is a very different mag. If you're not familiar with them. It's akin to David Letterman. He was good when he was just trying to be funny. Then he started doing all this political shit and you just wanted to slap him.

I just read it. And it's now obvious that you didn't, because it's fairly complimentary and very honest. And I agree with him that Dead Andy would have approved.

Make sure you read the update at the end, douchebag.

You're a fucking idiot still. You're welcome on the compliment.

They were doing good music reporting in the 90's. There political coverage is hack shit. I'm not surprised you approve of it. My point is they need to shut the fuck up about it and stick with pop culture.

^Enemy of the First Amendment

^Enemy of the First Amendment

Fuck off troll.

Rolling Stone is still a fine magazine. When did you become Shiz?

RS is a very different mag. If you're not familiar with them. It's akin to David Letterman. He was good when he was just trying to be funny. Then he started doing all this political shit and you just wanted to slap him.

What do you think Rolling Stone was doing when Hunter S. Thompson was writing for it?

They have sucked ever since they became Bruce Springsteen Monthly.

Rolling Stone needs to cover more hip hop and rap "artists"....Bring the ghetto music to the forefront....lol

Forum List

Back