When did Obama know about SEX! CRIME! allegation

krotchdog

Rookie
Apr 7, 2009
When did Obama know, did Obama's being the leading canidate of the Democrat party keep his brother from being charged.

This is a media cover up during the election, officials did not charge the brother so that Obama would win, just like they filed false charges against a Republican, now they dont file charges against the Obamas brother.

Obama half brother refused UK visa - Mid Sussex Today

Obama half brother refused UK visa

Barack Obama's half brother was refused visa to enter the UK

« Previous « PreviousNext » Next »View GalleryADVERTISEMENTPublished Date: 12 April 2009
US President Barack Obama's half brother was refused a visa to enter the UK because he had been accused of a serious crime on a previous visit, it has emerged.
Samson Obama was on his way to Washington for the President's inauguration in January but was stopped by immigration officials at East Midlands Airport.

Biometric tests discovered the Kenyan mobile phone shop manager was linked to a serious incident in the UK last November, the News of the World reported.

The newspaper said Samson was arrested by police in Berkshire after an alleged sex attack on a British girl but he was never charged.

A Home Office spokesman confirmed Samson Obama was refused a visa after immigration officers noticed one of the documents he supplied with his visa application was false which led them to make further inquiries.

A UK Border Agency spokesman said: "We consider all visa applications based on their merits.

"We will oppose the entry of individuals to the UK where we believe their presence is not conducive to the public good. The UK's border controls are among the toughest in the world. All visa applicants are fingerprinted and checked against watch lists.

Samson is one of President Obama's half brothers and sisters by his father. Samson's mother Kezia, 67, has reportedly lived in Bracknell for six years.

When did the media know, why was this not a headline during the election.

Why is the date of the crime not in the story.

Why did the Democrats portray Obamas brother as living on a dollar a day

Did Obama pay for the first trip to England for his brother

Did Obama pay for his ticket thus giving his brother the oppurtunity to sexually assault the girl.

We were told Obama's brother is broke yet he flies to England, twice. What is the second trip for.

Will the media ask the tough questions we all want the answers to.

Where are the facts, I can ask the questions, why cant the media ask the questions.

President Barak Hussein Obama. Get used to it. Get used to it after 2012, also. After the utter incompetance and failure of the last eight years, President Obama is a breath of fresh air for this nation and the whole world.

President Barak Hussein Obama. Get used to it. Get used to it after 2012, also. After the utter incompetance and failure of the last eight years, President Obama is a breath of fresh air for this nation and the whole world.

It stinked for the last 8 years, and now it's stinking all the more. Thankfully, when this economy fails, and people realize a dictator in Washington can't solve our problems, we'll find that freedom is a good thing.

This falls at the first fence. All you have to do is read the story.

The newspaper said Samson was arrested by police in Berkshire after an alleged sex attack on a British girl but he was never charged.

That usually means there was insufficient evidence to charge the person. That is, it's a non-story.

It's a story now because of the visa refusal. Judging by the wording of the story I'd say this bloke didn't reveal his brush with the police in his visa application so that allowed the authorities to refuse him.

• Banned
Yea, newspapers always tell the truth, the whole story, nothing else.

Why was this story buried.

Who bought Obamas brothers ticket
how does he travel if he only has a dollar a day

More importantly, if this is bogus, if this is a lie, we will see Obama step in and say so.

You are not denied entry into a country simply due to a story. If Obamas brother could not be charged with a crime than the immigrations officials are overstepping authority.

Tell me why we are not investigating the immigration officials, as you say, Obama's brother did nothing, I agree, lets ask why we do not punish the immigration officials.

This is an outrage, Obamas brother did nothing and he is denied a visa, Obama must step in, Obama must do something.

On a side note obama's aunt is in trouble with immigrations.

so why are we not investigating those who denied obamas brother entry and why is not obama concerned

Yea, newspapers always tell the truth, the whole story, nothing else.

Why was this story buried.

Who bought Obamas brothers ticket
how does he travel if he only has a dollar a day

More importantly, if this is bogus, if this is a lie, we will see Obama step in and say so.

You are not denied entry into a country simply due to a story. If Obamas brother could not be charged with a crime than the immigrations officials are overstepping authority.

Tell me why we are not investigating the immigration officials, as you say, Obama's brother did nothing, I agree, lets ask why we do not punish the immigration officials.

This is an outrage, Obamas brother did nothing and he is denied a visa, Obama must step in, Obama must do something.

On a side note obama's aunt is in trouble with immigrations.

so why are we not investigating those who denied obamas brother entry and why is not obama concerned

me- he seemed like a nice guy.

• Banned
He did seem nice, I wish I could find a clip of his 1st press conference with the leader of England before the G20

I counted the amount of times Obama said uh, in three questions it was 500x's

A breath of fresh air? Oh brother... :cuckoo: This just looks like politics as usual, Old Rocks...nothing new...nothing fresh about it. All it is is government spending a lot of money that we don't have. Nothing fresh about that, so put away your 2012 crystal ball, and drink some more of your Kool-Aid. Damn...you have been indoctrinated well.

Forum List

Back