When did Libya Attacks the USA?

lol! That was only when DA BOOOOOOSH was in there. It's Hopey Changey time now. Now the Obomba loves him some bombs.

Last edited:
Didn't Gaddafi fail to give up his weapons of mass destruction, or hand over the president's birth certificate, or didn't he fly one of the planes into the World Trade Centre, or isn't he putting up a Death Mosque at Ground Zero funded by Obama, or isn't he building camps in the desert to exterminate American citizens, or...I can't remember what the latest theory is...?

It's hilarious how liberals simply ignore this example of extreme hypocrisy. Why aren't there "NO WAR FOR OIL" protests?

Remember in summer 2008, when gas was sky high? And we were in Iraq and Afghanistan? Remember the lefties crying about "Bush is doing this just to make his oil friends rich!!!!!! The BIG OIL PRESIDENT!!!"

Well, we're attacking 4 Middle Eastern nations right now: Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Pakistan.
Oil is even higher than it was then.

Why aren't we calling Obama the "Oil President"?

The Libyan rebels are beheading people for the cause of freedom and burning people alive to save themselves from genocide.

Isn't that obvious.......................????

This Chickenhawk inexperienced little idiot Obama is sending our troops off to die for oil ...

Libyans NEVER attacked the US.

There are Libyans that are actively supporting Al Qaeda though!

The sick irony in all this is... turns out we're helping the murderous terrorist scumbags that helped run Al Qaeda in the years before 9/11.

I don't know what's worse, spending billions upon billions crippling and then "rebuilding" a sovereign nation illegally to "eliminate" Al Qaeda from within their borders ...
OR
spending billions upon billions crippling and then "rebuilding" a sovereign nation illegally to "support" Al Qaeda in their attempt to overthrow a somewhat stable middle eastern government for the sake of Islamism.

Hmmm...

Anybody notice there's pretty much never any democrats who post on these Libya related threads?

War Mongering is all the rage with the Left/Democrats these days. Now they're all cheerleading for our Government bombing & killing Gaddafi and his Family. What a joke.

When did Libya Attacks the USA?

The downing of the Pan Am flight over Scotland. There is no statute of limitations on terrorism and murder.

I see, so you were demanding all our past presidents between that event and now go to war with Libya as well, correct?

"KILL KILL KILL!!!" Anti-War Left my ASS. These people are the biggest frauds in America. Now they just love bombing & killing. They're even cheerleading for our Government murdering Gaddafi and his Family. The Left/Democrats just can't be trusted. When a D's in there they'll approve of anything. A bunch of War Mongering pukes is all they are.

Forum List

Back