When did Hillary gain so much weight?

i really can't stand this, a lot of you people are just to hateful and unwilling to accept different opinions. I thought I found a good chat room, but I was wrong.

Originally posted by deciophobic
i really can't stand this, a lot of you people are just to hateful and unwilling to accept different opinions. I thought I found a good chat room, but I was wrong.

It appears that it is you that cannot stand others having a different opinion.

Originally posted by deciophobic

Thank you for reporting me to myself! I'm sorry I offended the pig. :laugh:

Subject: Reported post from US Message Board
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 17:54:28 -0600

deciophobic ( mailto:****@*****.com ) has reported this post:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forum...37011#post37011

This is part of this thread:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/forum...p?threadid=3213

This is the reason that the user gave:
very rude and uncalled for.

This message has been sent to all moderators of this forum, or all
administrators if there are no moderators.

Please respond to this post as applicable.

you misunderstand, she/he/it was sending it to your other personality. you know, the sane one

:laugh::laugh:

or maybe where ever he/she/it comes from they are used to shoving their opinions off on others

What has size got to do with anything?

I will admit I am not nor have I ever been an HRC fan.

The first time I had seen her was on sixty minuets with her husband trying to win the deomcratic nomination. I did not like her then nor now.

In her cautiousness of public appearances she has gained considerable admiration and one must give her credit for this. She has many convinced of her strength as a woman, though I do not understand why.

At any rate to belittle her beliefs is one thing and a valid argument but it is a waste of time against yourselves to write such things about anyone.

I can think of many faults of the New York Senator whose rise to fame has everything to do with her husbands career - but name calling is not one of them.

where'd all the sunday school teachers come from? no one have a sense of humor anymore? Jim can you make that a requirment to be able to join?

Forum List

Back