When Did CNN Become a Shill for GOP Extremism and the Tea Party?

....Much like the "conservative" response to Obama's SOTU.

:eusa_whistle:

Now that, I have to admit, irked my tater. All those congress critters proudly announcing they wouldn't be attending. Oh, FFS. STFU, get in that chamber, and do the motherfucking job you were hired for.

Dumb fucks.

Before the speech I totally agreed with you, after the speech however it turns out those numbnuts who were avoiding doing their jobs were right...nothing new from the president.

His speech is summarized simply "Keep doing what we have been doing since I took office but spend the money at a faster pace this time" Oh and he had some passion in his voice during the speech that I haven't seen for a while

PP!! That is NOT the point. I'm sick of their behavior, it's like they were raised by wolves. If they pulled that shit in the military, it would be insubordination and they'd be in deep serious. But they can do it in the House and Senate? Bullshit!

CNN has been trying to position itself between the two extreme networks of MSNBC and Fox, but we all can see through their thinly masked agenda. "CNN, your moderate source for political news"! ha yeah right!

Now that, I have to admit, irked my tater. All those congress critters proudly announcing they wouldn't be attending. Oh, FFS. STFU, get in that chamber, and do the motherfucking job you were hired for.

Dumb fucks.

Before the speech I totally agreed with you, after the speech however it turns out those numbnuts who were avoiding doing their jobs were right...nothing new from the president.

His speech is summarized simply "Keep doing what we have been doing since I took office but spend the money at a faster pace this time" Oh and he had some passion in his voice during the speech that I haven't seen for a while

PP!! That is NOT the point. I'm sick of their behavior, it's like they were raised by wolves. If they pulled that shit in the military, it would be insubordination and they'd be in deep serious. But they can do it in the House and Senate? Bullshit!

Hey, dumbass, Obama isn't Lord of the Manor... what a goofy analogy. We have coequal branches of government. Not to mention, he can only address a joint session by invitation. Please educate yourself.. just a little.

Last edited:

Dumb fucks.

I get your point and agree with your point. I was just throwing my own input in on you ;)

Respect is earned not given. Mr. Obama has not earned it. This was not a Presidential activity. It wasn't the State of the Union.

News Flash: All hell breaks loose as CNN finally devotes 1% of it's attention to something other than "All Obama, all wonderful, all the time".

can you BELIEVE someone actually posted such a thread. I guess they do figure that CNN is just for Democrats.

good grief.:lol:

Seems weird to me, if Fox news hosted a debate co sponsored with Code Pink you wouldn't hear any argument from the right. Yep!

Seems weird to me, if Fox news hosted a debate co sponsored with Code Pink you wouldn't hear any argument from the right. Yep!

Why would anyone host a debate with Code Pink? Who would debate Code Pink? I guess it'd be good for a laugh or two.

Last edited:
Okay, and since that's what I'm saying - can you explain why the writer of the article feels that CNN crossed some sort of a line?

Let's see. They are a Progressive/Liberal alternative news source with about 3,000,000 readers. How about a partisan piece to generate readership and make a wild claim?

Fox makes money, they can pick their cosponsors.

Why did you quote me without addressing what you quoted? If fox co sponsored with Code Pink the right would shit their shitty depends.

Your inability to see it as a response is not my problem. Just because your guys sell their soul to what they see as the Devil doesn't mean we all do. Besides, why so judgemental? I thought you were all about no right and wrong crap.

New Topics

Forum List

Back