When did Christianity invent hell and god’s imaginary condemnation of man?

Christian hell is a redo of HADES----it's not all that new

True, but the condemnation and false guilt are not.

Regards
DL

false guilt-------sheeeeesh-----do not torment yourself, my son---
all the boys do it

If all you can think of is your dick and not the issue then ----

Regards
DL
That's going to be pretty hard for HER to do. Pardon the pun.

I am my father's only daughter-----I have four brothers----I know all
about what BOYS DO

The OP on the other hand is on a mission to subordinate Christianity.

True, as I dislike that supposedly moral people will idol worship a genocidal son murdering prick of a god while saying he is good.
You call evil good and that is not good.

Regards
DL
Is a God who allows people to be evil evil?
Should God intervene or allow evil to continue?

Maybe he should give them blood to drink?

Oh! Wait a minute!

Nevermind.
New Judaism = Secular Humanism

not exactly-----HUMANISM yes----not exactly "secular"

True, as I dislike that supposedly moral people will idol worship a genocidal son murdering prick of a god while saying he is good.

Regards
DL

Maybe he should give them blood to drink?

Oh! Wait a minute!

Nevermind.
New Judaism = Secular Humanism

not exactly-----HUMANISM yes----not exactly "secular"
Same difference.

Regards
DL

If at home, would you allow evil, like the rape of your daughter, to happen in front of you without doing anything?

If you would do nothing then you would be as vile a prick as a god who would follow your lead and also just watch.

One must then conclude that their is no god, or that if there is, he is a heartless and immoral prick.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

If at home, would you allow evil, like the rape of your daughter, to happen in front of you without doing anything?

If you would do nothing then you would be as vile a prick as a god who would follow your lead and also just watch.

One must then conclude that their is no god, or that if there is, he is a heartless and immoral prick.

Regards
DL
Or that you are failing the test.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
It’s called free will.
How do you know how much kindness to extend to someone without that kindness being destructive?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
It’s called free will.
How do you know how much kindness to extend to someone without that kindness being destructive?

Whose free will? Yours if you do nothing?
God's who likely has none given that there is no such entity that I know of?
Or the rapists free willed choice to rape?

Strange that you seem to equate preventing a rape as a kindness on our parts when I see it more as a duty.

If you think I am a snowplough parent if I prevent the rape of my daughter, if I had one, then I don't think you are defining that term correctly.

I would not take all challenges from children. That does not mean that it is ok to let them get raped.

I don't know about where you come from but here in Canada, there is a law against my allowing a crime to be committed.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
It’s called free will.

Strange that you seem to equate preventing a rape as a kindness on our parts when I see it more as a duty.

If you think I am a snowplough parent if I prevent the rape of my daughter, if I had one, then I don't think you are defining that term correctly.

I would not take all challenges from children. That does not mean that it is ok to let them get raped.

I don't know about where you come from but here in Canada, there is a law against my allowing a crime to be committed.

Regards
DL
Your anger prevents you from understanding questions.
Atheists are very angry people.

I have read where god cursed the ground, Gen 3;17, cursed is the ground for thy sake. Nowhere do I see where god condemned or cursed mankind directly.

When and why did Christianity invent the notions and lies surrounding hell and man’s condemnation?

Was it to loosen our purse strings or just to use fear as a tool of social manipulation and control?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF6I5VSZVqc

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x296qzz

Why do the gullible still believe this obvious lie?

Regards
DL

20 Top Bible Verses About Hell - Scripture Quotes

Regards
DL

You have so much to learn. I'm curious to know how old you are? You come across as a rebellious, angry 16 year old, who thinks he knows everything.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
It’s called free will.

Regards
DL
You’re Canadian? This keeps getting better and better.

For those who accept the concept of Hell as a place of suffering and torment for sinners a couple of questions.

When did God create Hell, was it before or after He created Adam and Eve? More specifically, before or after they ate from the Tree of Knowledge?

For those who accept the concept of Hell as a place of suffering and torment for sinners a couple of questions.

When did God create Hell, was it before or after He created Adam and Eve? More specifically, before or after they ate from the Tree of Knowledge?
I’m not the droid you are looking for but hell is nothing more or less than being eternally separated from God.

Therefore it has no beginning or end.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
It’s called free will.

Regards
DL

I would not know, not being an atheist.

Thanks for showing your discrimination against the more intelligent.

Regards
DL

I have read where god cursed the ground, Gen 3;17, cursed is the ground for thy sake. Nowhere do I see where god condemned or cursed mankind directly.

When and why did Christianity invent the notions and lies surrounding hell and man’s condemnation?

Was it to loosen our purse strings or just to use fear as a tool of social manipulation and control?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF6I5VSZVqc

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x296qzz

Regards
DL

20 Top Bible Verses About Hell - Scripture Quotes

Fairy tale quotes have almost no value.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
It’s called free will.

Regards
DL

I would not know, not being an atheist.

Thanks for showing your discrimination against the more intelligent.

Regards
DL
Secular humanists are atheists.

Regards
DL

You have so much to learn. I'm curious to know how old you are? You come across as a rebellious, angry 16 year old, who thinks he knows everything.

16 year old people with a moral sense know not to idol worship aq genocidal son murdering prick of a god.

Do you have the whit of a 16 year old?

Regards
DL

When did Christianity invent hell and god’s imaginary condemnation of man? ...

Since Jesus said so, I guess. Or since Hiob or earlier? ... But that's not so important. Important is that every single human being - you too - is responsible in the eyes of the Lord - specially responsible for his living creation too. That's independent from any form of belief. So don't be surprised when God will ask you one day something. Take care he will ask you with smiling eyes.

Regards
DL
The only thing that really matters is whether or not one will spend eternity with God. The alternative, whatever it is, is something to be avoided at all cost.

Regards
DL
The only thing that really matters is whether or not one will spend eternity with God. The alternative, whatever it is, is something to be avoided at all cost.

Maybe I wouldn't want to avoid it. Who else is hanging out with God?

In the beginning
We could hang with the dude
But it's been too much of nothing
Of that stank attitude
Now they curse your name
And there's a bounty on your face
It's your own fault daddy
GodWhacker's on the case

Forum List

Back