When Democrats Say 'Investments,' They Mean 'Spending'

Did you know what investment means?

haven't got a clue but you look good in puke green. that I know.

If you couldn't work out the meaning of the word 'investment', then you should be :redface: embarrassed red. But, to be that, you would need to understand how stupid you're making yourself look... which, sadly, you may not realize.

No, sadly sic, I do not realize how sad and stupid I am making myself look, I am so far below you and Jillian and your perfect "my shit don't stink intellect" but I do know you look excelent in puke green. Atta girl. Do a reach around.

thats what happens when the guy before you (Bush) crashes the world economy.
If you had said "International Bankers in concert with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac crashed the economy" you might have had a point.

But no, Bush did not "crash the economy" any more than "Obama will fix the economy".

haven't got a clue but you look good in puke green. that I know.

If you couldn't work out the meaning of the word 'investment', then you should be :redface: embarrassed red. But, to be that, you would need to understand how stupid you're making yourself look... which, sadly, you may not realize.

No, sadly sic, I do not realize how sad and stupid I am making myself look, I am so far below you and Jillian and your perfect "my shit don't stink intellect" but I do know you look excelent in puke green. Atta girl. Do a reach around.

I have no need to do a 'reach around', thanks. Neither Jillian or I are 'my shit don't stink' smart... but... for either of us... on our very worst day, we are smarter than you will ever be.

thats what happens when the guy before you crashes the world economy.

You see when bush drove the car he ran it into a tree and then gave it to Obama to fix.

Then Obama had to take the car to get it fixed and now its in the body shop.

These things dont get fixed for free do they?

Blaming the guy who got handed the car after it was crashed is pretty dishonest

I'll just make sure i have a parachute and room to jump out of the back seat when Obama finally drives it all the way off the cliff.......

I have no need to do a 'reach around', thanks. Neither Jillian or I are 'my shit don't stink' smart... but... for either of us... on our very worst day, we are smarter than you will ever be.

You have a "My shit don't stink" aura about you. Deal with it.

Forum List

Back