When DCR & ASC share prices UP in K S E? Pakistan

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
When DCR & ASC share prices UP in K S E?- Pakistan

Being a small investor of KSE I am worried what reason DCR and ASC share prices remain slum in KSE, as compare to share price of PACE which was 5.75 at one stage During Aug 24, 15 and now reach to 8.50 in Nov 15.

DCR announce dividend of Re 0.08% and ASC announce bonus of 35% but no positive response from in investor it means the price determine after BOOK BUILDING Rs.95 is too high in which many investor trap or did not enjoy desire profits as previously earned in EFERT, HASCOL, MUGHAL & SYS IPO shares.

I strong suggest SECP & KSE book building PROCESS hurting the small investor interest that reason it should be eliminate. When ever any fresh IPO offered which should be offer with floor price to general public and eliminate Book Building process to save guard interest of small investor if you are sincere with us.

When my dream become true, simply I want to earn on DCR and ASC share but very low margin in ASC and fear of loss for DCR. If these 2 share prices up 20 to 30% so I earn reasonable profit and whose wish DCR and ASC prices will reach my dream level?

I am anxious to see both share prices should be improve and not remain as dull in KSE.

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Forum List

Back