When commies and nazis clash they both need to be arrested

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
It is the responsibility of a community and its police force to maintain law and order. By not enforcing the law they are allowing people to get hurt. They should have not allowed the two groups to get close to one another in the first place....

Both commies and nazis are scum of the earth......we Americans need to squash them quickly and not allow them to take over the media to profess their scummie ideologies, both of which are anti-American....in my opinion the commies in this particular instance just USED the nazis to slime Trump and the 'right'.....

It is the responsibility of a community and its police force to maintain law and order. By not enforcing the law they are allowing people to get hurt. They should have not allowed the two groups to get close to one another in the first place....

Both commies and Nazi's are scum of the earth......we Americans need to squash them quickly and not allow them to take over the media to profess their scummie ideologies, both of which are anti-American....in my opinion the commies in this particular instance just USED the nazis to slime Trump and the 'right'.....
One problem here. We know there were Nazi's there, commies we don't know. I don't think you need to be a Communist to want to protest against Neo-Nazie's, the KKK or other white supremacists. Being a human being with a sense of history or common decency should suffice. By putting both groups on the same level you create moral equivalency between the haters and those who oppose hate. If you sympathize with those hate groups say so. If you don't, I implore you to think about the difference between the 2 groups. As to the premise of the OP. It's unconstitutional to lock people up for speaking, even if they spew things you detest. So what legal reason would they have to arrest people?

Both commies and nazis are scum of the earth......we Americans need to squash them quickly and not allow them to take over the media to profess their scummie ideologies, both of which are anti-American....in my opinion the commies in this particular instance just USED the nazis to slime Trump and the 'right'.....
Why bother getting involved ??

Just risks injury to the police. Not worth it.

Let both sides fight it out and bleed.

Both commies and Nazi's are scum of the earth......we Americans need to squash them quickly and not allow them to take over the media to profess their scummie ideologies, both of which are anti-American....in my opinion the commies in this particular instance just USED the nazis to slime Trump and the 'right'.....
One problem here. We know there were Nazi's there, commies we don't know. I don't think you need to be a Communist to want to protest against Neo-Nazie's, the KKK or other white supremacists. Being a human being with a sense of history or common decency should suffice. By putting both groups on the same level you create moral equivalency between the haters and those who oppose hate. If you sympathize with those hate groups say so. If you don't, I implore you to think about the difference between the 2 groups. As to the premise of the OP. It's unconstitutional to lock people up for speaking, even if they spew things you detest. So what legal reason would they have to arrest people?

Hired thugs by the left and useful idiots.....who else in their right mind is going to brawl with a bunch of nazis.....? My guess is the order for this clash came all the way from BO/Jarrett through their offal.....er, OFA group....paid for by Soros of course.....

Why bother getting involved ??

Just risks injury to the police. Not worth it.

Let both sides fight it out and bleed.
because it's their FUCKING JOB......!!! I'd like to know what politician told them to stand down....

The far left is really no better, inciting cop killing and resulting in cop assassination and concerted violence in protest. And now defacing history. They're made for each-other.

Hired thugs by the left and useful idiots.....who else in their right mind is going to brawl with a bunch of nazis.....? My guess is the order for this clash came all the way from BO/Jarrett through their offal.....er, OFA group....paid for by Soros of course.....
Martin Luther King did a lot of protesting against hate. Most people consider him quite sane, and he was motivated by faith not money. Why do you think wanting to stand up against groups like that makes you an idiot?

ahhh the bumper sticker comes out

Martin Luther King did a lot of protesting against hate. Most people consider him quite sane, and he was motivated by faith not money. Why do you think wanting to stand up against groups like that makes you an idiot?
and he didn't come with weapons. apples and oranges bumper sticker boi.

the idiots i am referring to are the armed useful idiots used by the commies.......there was no need for this fight....

Reduced to trolling now JC? How quaint.

now they're trying to trash Martin Luther King. these guys are worse than the neonazi's, worse.

I know, you hate facts like you hate anyone who doesn't think like you. i get it. I know, it's obvious.

the idiots i am referring to are the useful idiots used by the commies.......there was no need for this fight....
Maybe not. On the other hand to come back to Martin Luther King, have you seen some of the marches he did? He did those knowing full well the chances of people getting hurt was a distinct possibility. He figured it was worth it and history agreed. I suspect the people counter marching against the alt-right figured the same thing. Misguided or not they did it more than likely out of a sense of standing up and be counted. You trying to demean them, or trying to make them equivalent to the KKK and the likes is wrong.

The Left refuses to acknowledge extremism and violence from its own side. This is why they lose elections. When they lose, they don't get their way, they turn towards disruption and destruction. Further, despite Trump and many members from the Right explicitly calling out the Nazis, the KKK, and white supremacists as repugnant pigs, it is not enough for the Left. The conversation becomes "what took you so long?" Mind you, you are dealing with the full-of-shit logic that refuses to call it "terrorism" when acts of violence are committed by muslim jiahadists. Instead, the Left chooses "workplace violence" or "mental illness" and, "let's not jump to conclusions until we have all of the facts". These events where violence is occurring is being contributed by the KKK, Nazis, Supremacists and Antifa and BLM alike. The Left refuses to acknowledge the latter inciting any vioence. They are always certain that their extremists are protesting peacefully.

There has never been a US Democratic President supported by communists like Nazi's and white supremacists support Trump.

I do not like or support communism but it is not nearly as bad as Nazi-ism.

Trump and you are disgusting to try and draw a moral equivalency between both sides in Virginia this weekend.

I know, you hate facts like you hate anyone who doesn't think like you. i get it. I know, it's obvious.
I know, someone who thinks someone who cites the Knight of the long knives like it was a good thing shouldn't be agreed with. I also know that you have no such compunction. I applaud people who are willing to speak up and be counted. That's why I try to always be polite and argue the points put in front of me. Some things to me signal though that you are not worthy of that respect. I'm willing to listen to facts but then give me facts not opinions and not derogatory remarks like boi. If you want to be that guy, fine. Just don't expect me to take you seriously.

Last edited:

the idiots i am referring to are the useful idiots used by the commies.......there was no need for this fight....
Maybe not. On the other hand to come back to Martin Luther King, have you seen some of the marches he did? He did those knowing full well the chances of people getting hurt was a distinct possibility. He figured it was worth it and history agreed. I suspect the people counter marching against the alt-right figured the same thing. Misguided or not they did it more than likely out of a sense of standing up and be counted. You trying to demean them, or trying to make them equivalent to the KKK and the likes is wrong.
"Maybe not"? They came to the Nazi (legal) protest armed and dangerous.....they were not innocent bystanders......if the police had arrested the troublemakers we might have some idea of who they were and where they came from....this whole incident was orchestrated....

So did MLK go to his marches armed with weapons? No.....he was a peaceful protestor.....not like a Black Like Me kinda thug screaming FRY EM LIKE BACON.....some of the counter marchers here were probably peaceful but who exactly were the ones who got into the fighting?

There has never been a US Democratic President supported by communists like Nazi's and white supremacists support Trump.

I do not like or support communism but it is not nearly as bad as Nazi-ism.

Trump and you are disgusting to try and draw a moral equivalency between both sides in Virginia this weekend.
Bullshit. Commies killed millions more innocents than the nazis ever did.......i am not defending either group....

Call me a hater but I hate both groups.....as most conservatives do.....including Trump.....this incident was set up by the Left commies to slime Trump and conservatives with Fascism....

Forum List

Back