When can we discuss prostituion?

Oh, yeah, THAT'S my objection to prostitution: I feel threatened by women who have nothing to market except their coochies. :cuckoo:

Agreed: I've always thought that if prostitutes would also market soft, warm, chocolate chip cookies, they'd be much less threatening.

Oh, yeah, THAT'S my objection to prostitution: I feel threatened by women who have nothing to market except their coochies. :cuckoo:

Agreed: I've always thought that if prostitutes would also market soft, warm, chocolate chip cookies, they'd be much less threatening.

No, then they'd be MORE threatening. Other women, I can compete with. But chocolate chip cookies? How can I compete with THAT?

No, then they'd be MORE threatening. Other women, I can compete with. But chocolate chip cookies? How can I compete with THAT?

You'd better make up your mind: Either be threatened by "coochies" for sale OR fresh, hot chocoate chip cookies....

Or start baking in the nude.

It takes a pretty big man to admit that women don't like him so he uses hookers.

Even more to admit that he PREFERS just paying women to pretend they like him rather than making the effort to actually get them to like him.

Maybe he lives on a ranch. There are places where there aren't many women, ya know.

Samson, honey, have you been reading his posts?

"I am not very popular with women, so prostitutes make up a big part of my social life ( I am grateful for them)."

"I am a prostitute client to the core.
I really like them, and have much more in common with them than other women."

"I will be with prostitutes till the day I die, legal or not. The govenment might as well get their cut!"

It takes a pretty big man to admit that women don't like him so he uses hookers.

Even more to admit that he PREFERS just paying women to pretend they like him rather than making the effort to actually get them to like him.

I work with a guy..who is probably pretty normal looking..but a little "off" personally. He's a real nice person, was in the Air Force, and basically an all around good guy. But somehow women are extremely cruel to him. I don't get it. Perhaps because he is "to" nice to them..I dunno.

But he's never had a girlfriend..and it's not from lack of trying.

On the plus side..the new apartment is in a brand new building..is a duplex..with super high ceilings and dynamite wraparound views of NYC. Plus it has a terrace and is super modern looking. The windows are all 10 foot high. Yeah..the place is super bright in the morning..and we need to get like insane blinds.

Maybe he lives on a ranch. There are places where there aren't many women, ya know.

Samson, honey, have you been reading his posts?

"I am not very popular with women, so prostitutes make up a big part of my social life ( I am grateful for them)."

"I am a prostitute client to the core.
I really like them, and have much more in common with them than other women."

"I will be with prostitutes till the day I die, legal or not. The govenment might as well get their cut!"

No, I admit that I don't read anyone's posts

:redface:

On the plus side..the new apartment is in a brand new building..is a duplex..with super high ceilings and dynamite wraparound views of NYC. Plus it has a terrace and is super modern looking. The windows are all 10 foot high. Yeah..the place is super bright in the morning..and we need to get like insane blinds.

She's reading the thread now, isn't she.

:cool:

Or .....She killed Sallow, and is now posting for him....:eek:

I work with a guy..who is probably pretty normal looking..but a little "off" personally. He's a real nice person, was in the Air Force, and basically an all around good guy. But somehow women are extremely cruel to him. I don't get it. Perhaps because he is "to" nice to them..I dunno.

I hate to say it, but if women are ALWAYS cruel to him, then it IS something he's doing. As much as I personally don't care much for other women, I have to say that most of them are not actually cruel to men without a good reason.

I hate to say it, but if women are ALWAYS cruel to him, then it IS something he's doing. As much as I personally don't care much for other women, I have to say that most of them are not actually cruel to men without a good reason.

I donno...I can almost smell a woman that....well, cannot HELP but be "cruel."

A lot have been ridden hard and put away wet.

You know, I can kinda see the guy's side...

From Charlie Sheen, Hollywood's Philosopher King, after being found out as one of Heidi Fleiss's clients;

"I don't pay them to come to me. I pay them to go away."

She's reading the thread now, isn't she.

:cool:

Or .....She killed Sallow, and is now posting for him....:eek:

:lol:

On the minus side..I hate the neighborhood. It's filled with hipsters and artists. I shudder when I walk through it..because the urge to rip out someone's throat is extremely visceral.

Forum List

Back