When Business Goes Liberal....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1." The Huffington Post is a leftist website created by gadfly and former Republican Arianna Huffington. The site is an extremist liberal mouthpiece. The Huffington Post calls itself an internet newspaper of blogs, news and video but often is referred to as a hate site where its one-sided news cannot be trusted. They cover politics, media, business and entertainment news. They smear conservatives daily, while whitewashing and defending liberals."
Huffington Post - Conservapedia

2."New York, NY - February 7, 2011 - AOL Inc. [NYSE:AOL] announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire The Huffington Post, the influential and rapidly growing news, analysis, and lifestyle website founded in 2005, which now counts nearly 25 million unique monthly visitors*.

The transaction will create a premier global, national, local, and hyper-local content group for the digital age - leveraged across online, mobile, tablet, and video platforms. The combination of AOL's infrastructure and scale with The Huffington Post's pioneering approach to news and innovative community building among a broad and sophisticated audience will mark a seminal moment in the evolution of digital journalism and online engagement."
AOL Agrees To Acquire The Huffington Post

3. "AOL's stock price has been sinking since it purchased The Huffington Post, a company that was on track to make $10 million in profits this year. It's down 36 percent this year alone. The fact that AOL has lost that much and a bit more this quarter alone bodes poorly for investors attitudes in a stock market full of bad attitudes."
AOL Shares Nosedive 30 Percent After Second Quarter Loss - Yahoo! News

a. "LITTLETON , COLORADO -- I have never seen an organization so biased in my life. I have been with this service for over 15 years. I can't take you anymore screw my biz contacts I'm switching---anymore slobbering over sortero or Obama or Hussein or whatever name he chooses is only going to lose subscribers!
GOOD BYE AND GOOD RIDDANCE!
It is amazing that in your complaint list you don't list totally biased reporting, totally biased pro-liberal bent! You guys are on the payroll enjoy it before it all changes to truth."
America Online Consumer Reviews and Complaints - My3cents.com

Reminds me of the old joke, "Liberals should be made to stand in front of pharmacies, 'cause they make people sick...."

Then there's Fox News....connect the dots to see the picture of the November elections!

your party is going to get mowed over because of their own stupidity

A little more fuel for the fire?

Danish TV Host Mocks Obama for His Rhetoric
"Maybe the copy key got stuck on the presidential speechwriter's keyboard."
4:23 PM, MAR 23, 2012 • BY DANIEL HALPERSingle PagePrintLarger TextSmaller TextAlerts
Thomas Buch-Andersen, host of the Danish TV show Detektor, mocked President Obama's political rhetoric in a recent episode. "Obama used a metaphor from boxing to explain Denmark's role in the world," says Buch-Andersen, introducing the segment.

He then roles the tape. "That's fairly typical of the way that Danes have punched above their weight in international affairs," President Obama says at a press availability in the Oval Office with Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt of Denmark.
Danish TV Host Mocks Obama for His Rhetoric | The Weekly Standard

'You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time but you cannot fool all the people all the time'

So....which group do you belong to?

AOL is circling the drain because their core business is dying. The only way the company will survive is by moving in a new direction, which is what they're trying to do in acquire popular sites like HuffPo and TechCrunch.

AOL is circling the drain because their core business is dying. The only way the company will survive is by moving in a new direction, which is what they're trying to do in acquire popular sites like HuffPo and TechCrunch.

"AOL's stock price has been sinking since it purchased The Huffington Post, a company that was on track to make $10 million in profits this year. It's down 36 percent this year alone. The fact that AOL has lost that much and a bit more this quarter alone bodes poorly for investors attitudes in a stock market full of bad attitudes."
AOL Shares Nosedive 30 Percent After Second Quarter Loss - Yahoo! News

"On Twitter last evening more than one conservative AOL user declared that the company had crossed a line. Not willing to be associated with the often vile and hateful rhetoric that Huffington Post has unleashed against conservatives, many have vowed to leave AOL for good, looking for a more acceptable email and Internet service.

“They must be in such dire straits that they’ve been blinded by the millions and think an acquisition of The Huffington Post is worth sacrificing credibility and objectivity,” Bozell said. "AOL News is fooling only itself in thinking there is no journalistic conflict in merging with a hate-filled, vicious, radically left-wing rag.”
Conservatives leaving AOL - National Conservative | Examiner.com

When Business Goes Liberal....

They get loans from the government that will never be paid back....well, not directly anyway...

AOL has been in pretty much constant decline since the firm was spun off from Time Warner.

Forum List

Back