When Bush Was Pres. Didn't We Hear Everyday About How he was Killing our Soldiers?

Honestly, I am glad to see there is no slaughtering of the pres. by the media on this. I got so sick of people doing that to Bush. I believe whole heartedly in free speech but tearing the president up during wartime is low. It was low then, it would be low now.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Honestly, I am glad to see there is no slaughtering of the pres. by the media on this. I got so sick of people doing that to Bush. I believe whole heartedly in free speech but tearing the president up during wartime is low. It was low then, it would be low now.

I agree...but we, the people, deserve to know what is happening over there....the news can inform us without bashing the CIC.....just as they could have done so when Bush was the CIC....the media opted to bash Bush while reporting....but they did not need to...and they cewrtainly dont need to now.

Since Obama became the CIC, it is like both wars ended....it is no longer deemed as newsworthy.

But there is no medioa bias.....none.

I am pretty sure Iraq and Afghanistan lost their "newsworthy" status in 2008 as the economic clusterfuck emerged as THE issue coupled with the fact that the wars were 5 and 7 years old.

I guess the main stream media is reporting 24/7 and glorifying Obama based on how in 2009 the casualties of the Iraq War were at an all time low, half the causualties of 2008 and 1/6 the casualties from 2007.

there ain't no low that's too low for a demoncwat to go..

We did not hear a lot about the war while Bush was president. That was due to the military's control of the media.

Compare the coverage of the Iraq war to that of the Vietnam war.

Obamas a Dem. His intentions are peaceful.

seems to me that he's doing things in an appropriate fashion.

he didn't start the pretend war of choice with Iraq, but we should be out of there pretty soon. I'd like to see us out of Afghanistan as well, but as Gen. Patreus said the other day, it has to be done in an intelligent fashion.

The fact that there's actually a thought process is what makes things different from the last admin.

Obamas a Dem. His intentions are peaceful.

seems to me that he's doing things in an appropriate fashion.

he didn't start the pretend war of choice with Iraq, but we should be out of there pretty soon. I'd like to see us out of Afghanistan as well, but as Gen. Patreus said the other day, it has to be done in an intelligent fashion.

The fact that there's actually a thought process is what makes things different from the last admin.

So you are saying the Bush administration put no thought into what they were doing? Go eat an ice cream sandwich or something FFS! You have problems.

Forum List

Back