When Brown wins!

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Aug 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
We hold up Brown's seat one day longer than they held Frankins...get the bill passed and get rid of Liebermann.

Go dems!

No matter what, the health care bill passes. We really dont even need to hold up Brown's appointment to tell you the truth. There are so many ways to get this bill passed.

Go Brown. You being elected will actually get the bill passed faster and NO MORE LIEBERMANN! :lol:

We hold up Brown's seat one day longer than they held Frankins...get the bill passed and get rid of Liebermann.

Go dems!

No matter what, the health care bill passes. We really dont even need to hold up Brown's appointment to tell you the truth. There are so many ways to get this bill passed.

Go Brown. You being elected will actually get the bill passed faster and NO MORE LIEBERMANN! :lol:

:cuckoo:

Go dems!

Now that we've heard from planet lefTopia, I wonder what the martians make of all this hub-bub?

The bill won't be passed by tricks.

If any trick is used, the GoP will hold it up with legal challenges for the next century.

Nice try though.

Go dems!

I am befuddled by posts such as this...

May I conclude that your side of the aisle believes that, no matter the clearly expressed views of the American citizenry, enforcing what is more a political overhaul, rather than a healthcare overhaul is efficacious, beneficial, judicious, consistent with the highest values of integrity... or what?

Are you not validiating every criticism of liberalism i.e.that it tells the electorate that it knows what is best for same, no matter the level of disagreement?

Are you not highlighting the truth that Conservatives believe in the principle of variety, while liberal perspectives result in a narrowing uniformity. Conservatives believe in choice of healthcare, education, religion, and various other areas.

So, is it 'Go dems,' right or wrong?

Go dems!

Despite the fact that a majority of Americans do not want this you still feel that it is your right to pass this.

If the Dems try to hoo-doo a health care reform bill through it might just mean the end of the party as we know it.

Healthcare will still pass

Just a little bit quicker

Should we wait around for that GOP Healthcare package? I doubt any of us will live that long

No matter what, the health care bill passes.

Faster if Brown wins. They'll be lead pipes and floggings to get the compromise bill to the floor of the House and Senate yesterday. I wouldn't be surprised if there's more than one legal challenge to hold up Brown just to make sure there's time.

To be honest, I'd like to see Brown win as single party control is a no win scenario for moderates like myself. Brown winning at least restores the philibuster, meaning you'll have to see some level of negotiation.

Brown also has the potential to be a poison pill for the GOP though. If the GOP lock steps from here to 2010 and shuts down the Government, chances are good that voters will punish them come 2010. Right now people want solutions, not more rhetoric.

Go dems!

Serious question, Zona. Do you honestly believe that holding up the seating of a duly elected representative of the American people for political gain is appropriate for a legitimate government? Honestly?

Go dems!

I am befuddled by posts such as this...

May I conclude that your side of the aisle believes that, no matter the clearly expressed views of the American citizenry, enforcing what is more a political overhaul, rather than a healthcare overhaul is efficacious, beneficial, judicious, consistent with the highest values of integrity... or what?

Are you not validiating every criticism of liberalism i.e.that it tells the electorate that it knows what is best for same, no matter the level of disagreement?

Are you not highlighting the truth that Conservatives believe in the principle of variety, while liberal perspectives result in a narrowing uniformity. Conservatives believe in choice of healthcare, education, religion, and various other areas.

So, is it 'Go dems,' right or wrong?

It is interesting, isn't it, that the party who criticizes unabated patriotism as a bad thing and ridicules those who say 'my country, right or wrong'. are the 'my party, right or wrong' people. :eusa_eh:

Serious question, Zona. Do you honestly believe that holding up the seating of a duly elected representative of the American people for political gain is appropriate for a legitimate government? Honestly?

It wasn't legitimate before when it was Frankenstein's seat, it won't be legitimate now when (if) it's Brown's.

However, that doesn't mean it won't happen, especially with the threat of a GOP lockdown in place.

Forum List

Back