When blacks hate other blacks, those actually from Africa and the carribean, are they racists too?

No its english for hair lice you inbred monkey.
It's called "head lice" if the Lord would have allowed negroes to finish evolving you would have the brain of a human like the rest of us, and you would have known that.
I called it hair lice you monkey. If you dont like that too bad. Now when you stop being recessive and become fully human then you can try to correct me.
I know you called it "hair lice". Unevolved chimps (black people) have difficulty understanding language. Black people also have a hard time figuring out how soap and water works.
Says the guy whose ancestors had to be taught by Black people that water didnt contain evil spirits and how to bathe. :laugh:
Says the guy whose ancestors lived in trees and picked lice off of each other.

p01jpsm7.jpg
Looks like you white guys to me. See the pinkish white skin and hairy body? You guys look like triplets. :laugh:

507+hairy.jpg

It's called "head lice" if the Lord would have allowed negroes to finish evolving you would have the brain of a human like the rest of us, and you would have known that.
I called it hair lice you monkey. If you dont like that too bad. Now when you stop being recessive and become fully human then you can try to correct me.
I know you called it "hair lice". Unevolved chimps (black people) have difficulty understanding language. Black people also have a hard time figuring out how soap and water works.
Says the guy whose ancestors had to be taught by Black people that water didnt contain evil spirits and how to bathe. :laugh:

p01jpsm7.jpg
Looks like you white guys to me. See the pinkish white skin and hairy body? You guys look like triplets. :laugh:

507+hairy.jpg
Why do you deny your heritage? If the Lord wanted you to be human he would have made you human. The Lord created your species for a reason even though nobody has figured what that reason is. All your species does is rob, rape and kill while living off of humans.

p01jpsm7.jpg

507+hairy.jpg
Why do you deny your heritage? If the Lord wanted you to be human he would have made you human. The Lord created your species for a reason even though nobody has figured what that reason is. All your species does is rob, rape and kill while living off of humans.
Well the lord did make us the first humans. its in the bible if you want proof. On the other hand he created you long after by allowing a recessive mutation to develop. No wonder youre hairy and smell like a wet chimp.

p01jpsm7.jpg

507+hairy.jpg
Well the lord did make us the first humans. its in the bible if you want proof. On the other hand he created you long after by allowing a recessive mutation to develop. No wonder youre hairy and smell like a wet chimp.
I understand that your species was around long before humans were.

p01jpsm7.jpg

507+hairy.jpg
We were the first humans. You were a mistake mother nature is attempting to fix. Youre recessive for a reason. If you act right we will allow you to join the human race.

p01jpsm7.jpg

507+hairy.jpg
We were the first humans. You were a mistake mother nature is attempting to fix. Youre recessive for a reason. If you act right we will allow you to join the human race.
Humans take care of and raise their children. Chimps don't know who their daddies are.

507+hairy.jpg
Humans take care of and raise their children. Chimps don't know who their daddies are.
I saw a special on TV one time and chimps do know their dads. However they are emotionally distant from their kids like white males are. So not only do you look and smell like a chimp...you act like one too.

I saw a special on TV one time and chimps do know their dads. However they are emotionally distant from their kids like white males are. So not only do you look and smell like a chimp...you act like one too.
I have been to Chicago and trust me when I say that chimps do not know who their daddies are. All chimps know about is eating fried chicken, smoking crack, collecting welfare, raping, stealing and talking like retards.
I cant help that whites in Chicago live like that. Why cant you monkeys get your acts together?

So real men produce bastard children at a rate of 3 out of 4?

That sounds like a loser but I could also say negro and it would mean the same thing.
White "men"...lol.
Constant whining that white women can vote
Black women can vote
Black men can vote
Segregation was overturned
Anyone can sit where they want on the bus
No more "whites only" facilities
Asians and Blacks are catching up to them socially.
Asians, Blacks and Hispanics are catching up to them financially.
whites are the fastest growing group of dope fiends
white marriages failing
White women choosing other races of men to marry
effeminate white males killing themselves because the competition is beating them
white girls having bastard children at an increasing rate
white men no longer receiving as much privilege as they have in the past
etc....

That's a lot of fucking whining...lol.

That's a lot of made up nonsense by another whining black BOY.
Black boy? nobody told me there'd be colored people here! Where's my Purell?
Probably next to your hair lice medication. Why do you ask?
Hair lice? Is that ebonics for "head lice"?
No...it's another way of saying how filthy some people were and are:

new research indicates that ancient Romans were in fact more riddled with parasites than those who lived in the Iron Age or medieval Europe, when sanitation was virtually non-existent.

Dr. Piers Mitchell of Cambridge University has discovered that at least 12 different types of endoparasite – meaning those that live within the body – were prevalent among Roman subjects. These include the likes of whipworm and roundworm. Additionally, at least five ectoparasites, such as fleas and lice, were found to be common.

Evidence suggests that head lice, pubic lice, body lice, fleas and bed bugs were also common throughout the Roman Empire.

I have been to Chicago and trust me when I say that chimps do not know who their daddies are. All chimps know about is eating fried chicken, smoking crack, collecting welfare, raping, stealing and talking like retards.
I cant help that whites in Chicago live like that. Why cant you monkeys get your acts together?
I said chimps, not humans.

I said chimps, not humans.
I know. Thats why I said white people. :cool-45:

Forum List

Back