When Blacks Attack

It would do both of you some good to take a break on this subject. get out of this thread and see what else the USMB has to offer. While it is agreed that racism is a major topic, It is by no means the only one that needs debated and racism is not the reason for all that ails this great nation. agree'd?

Not a fair attack on Big D.

I didnt mean for it to come across as an attack, at all. Like I said, I probably agree with more of yours and Big D's points than disagree... (not all.. most).

But what I'm saying is, you can only cram this down someone's throat for so long before they begin to choke on it.

I think Jon gives good advice... let it rest for a little bit.

I know, I must have the problem.

I mean why should anyone care that over 90% of ALL interacial crimes are blacks attacking whites, or that 98% of ALL interacial rapes are blacks attacking whites.

I am sure if it was the other way around, you all would treat this the same way.

Blacks attack whites today:

At the time of the killing, in February 2000, the 6-year-old boy who shot Kayla was living in a suspected crack house with an uncle because his mother had been evicted from the family’s home. He took a gun from a shoe box that was filled with candy and quarters and carried it to school.

Kayla and her classmate were believed to be the youngest victim and youngest shooter in a classroom shooting.
http://www.detnews.com/2004/metro/0403/21/b01-98238.htm

An Allegheny County jury has found a local man guilty of third-degree murder for the deaths of his pregnant girlfriend and her unborn child.

Late this afternoon, jurors convicted Aaron Luster of two counts of third-degree murder for the deaths of Christine Karcher, 33, of Coraopolis and her unborn son last year.
http://kdka.com/local/local_story_079184319.html

Rutgers University students were living in fear yesterday after three co-eds were brutally raped and robbed in an off-campus apartment by a gang of knife- and gun-toting masked men - the latest nightmare sex assault to plague the Rutgers community.
Jittery students are taking extra precautions in the wake of Monday's frightening predawn sex attack just a block from the charming College Avenue campus in New Brunswick.

Co-ed Ann Pottheiser, 20, who lives down the block from where the latest attack occurred, is so worried she has temporarily moved back in with her parents on Staten Island.

"I'm scared to be here," said Pottheiser. "I never feel safe here."
D, seriously, your title, "When black's Attack" is racist in nature. Noone is defending these crimes. I'm a white guy. Don't you understand that this type of message is the problem. Animals (ie. Filthy criminals who attack) should receive the penalty for their crimes and should be classified as criminals. Blacks who are model citizens don't belong in this group. I know blacks who are the nicest, smartest people I've ever met. Much smarter than you, moron.

People who commit rape are criminals. Black people have different colored skin than white people. These are facts that are separate from each other.

I guess you'll never get to know the good black people out there. If it's penis envy, I totally understand, man. I'm jealous too, but dude, there's a lot of good people out there, many happen to have dark skin. It's just that simple.

Originally posted by thesolution
D, seriously, your title, "When black's Attack" is racist in nature. Noone is defending these crimes. I'm a white guy. Don't you understand that this type of message is the problem. Animals (ie. Filthy criminals who attack) should receive the penalty for their crimes and should be classified as criminals. Blacks who are model citizens don't belong in this group. I know blacks who are the nicest, smartest people I've ever met. Much smarter than you, moron.

People who commit rape are criminals. Black people have different colored skin than white people. These are facts that are separate from each other.

I guess you'll never get to know the good black people out there. If it's penis envy, I totally understand, man. I'm jealous too, but dude, there's a lot of good people out there, many happen to have dark skin. It's just that simple.

This point has been made with Big D, Sweet William and others, of a similar loathsome character, who post here.

Their fear of that which is different from them has so overwhelmed their good sense and intelligence that they will never look beyond that fear. So save your bandwidth, time, and space on the board and simply ignore these ignorant, frightened, deluded cretins.

In Big D's defense. I believe he had a family member or very close friend that suffered an attack or something along those lines. While I dont side with some his views on the world it is possible that this act or acts has made him feel the way he does. I leave it to you to decide who and who not to read but make that your choice. And a warm welcome to the Board!!!

Solution,
A little bit of advice before you jump in the deep end with D and Willie. They are hardcore racist and fascist and unwilling to see individuals, if 1 minority is a criminal they are all criminals in their own little worlds. You cannot change them because that would get them outside their respective comfort zones. Just letting you know you might want to save the keystrokes and not butt up against the brick walls.

Not all blacks commit crime, the facts are that:
According to the justice Dept, 1 in every 4 Black males between the ages of 20 and 29 is currently in prison or on probation or parole.

Though only 12% of the U.S. population, Blacks commit more than half of all rapes and robberies and 60% of all murders in the U.S.

Approximately 50% of all Black males will be arrested and charged with a serious felony during their lifetime.

A Black person is 56 TIMES more likely to attack a White person than Vice Versa.

Black rapists choose White victims over half (54.9%) of the time, 30X as often as Whites choose Blacks.

The annual report from the Department of justice shows that when Whites commit violence they do it to Blacks 2.4% of the time. Blacks, on the other hand, choose White victims MORE THAN HALF the time.

In New York City, any White is over 300 TIMES MORE LIKELY to be assaulted by a gang of Blacks than is a Black by a gang of Whites.

So are you saying I'm smart for spending half my paycheck buying lottery tickets every week? I've been told it's stupid. But I see people winning it; they're on tv all the time.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
So are you saying I'm smart for spending half my paycheck buying lottery tickets every week? I've been told it's stupid. But I see people winning it; they're on tv all the time.
I think you are a pure genius!

Forum List

Back