When Blacks Attack

B

Big D

Rutgers University students were living in fear yesterday after three co-eds were brutally raped and robbed in an off-campus apartment by a gang of knife- and gun-toting masked men - the latest nightmare sex assault to plague the Rutgers community.
Jittery students are taking extra precautions in the wake of Monday's frightening predawn sex attack just a block from the charming College Avenue campus in New Brunswick.

Co-ed Ann Pottheiser, 20, who lives down the block from where the latest attack occurred, is so worried she has temporarily moved back in with her parents on Staten Island.

"I'm scared to be here," said Pottheiser. "I never feel safe here."

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/20476.htm

why did u name this thread when blacks attack?

Big D, this is about 2 miles or so from where I live - First, not only were there 3 girls in the house, but a guy as well. There hasn't been proof that it was black that did this. Did you also hear that another attack occured after this! they are targetting that area, as well as this end of Edison. Alot will assume because of New Brunswick that right away Black, but in that area, these are all college kids and there are quite a lot of Mexicans that live in New Brunswick as well.

Yeah, will do jon thanks - mostly the college girls that seems to be the target, but I am around that block daily, no choice! just glad not at night. It's a shame, was the greatest strip years ago for bar hopping, but wouldn't do it now.

In December, Ricardo Cepates, 32, of New Brunswick, was arrested and charged in seven of the attacks.

But WAIT! According to George W. Bush, the Hispanics are family-values kinda folks! Just like anyone else, they want to work hard and provide for their families. Oh, sorry. Bush is an idiot without a clue. Actually, Hispanics are far more prone to crime than whites, trailing blacks by only a few percentage points.

Originally posted by deciophobic
Because, while black males only make up about a little under 6% of the U.S population,

black males commit over 50% of ALL rapes in the U.S.

Originally posted by janeeng
Big D, this is about 2 miles or so from where I live - First, not only were there 3 girls in the house, but a guy as well. There hasn't been proof that it was black that did this. Did you also hear that another attack occured after this! they are targetting that area, as well as this end of Edison. Alot will assume because of New Brunswick that right away Black, but in that area, these are all college kids and there are quite a lot of Mexicans that live in New Brunswick as well.
I belive these rapes where commited by blacks, because in the article that starts this thread the girls that were raped say that the animals that raped them were black.

Maybe, maybe not - it also said that men in masks did the crime, it was also at night, and the big complaint is how dark the streets are there. I do agree that there are a lot of blacks in New Brunswick, and, it's not the greatest place to be at night, in certain areas, but you also have the mexicans, hispanic, and then you have the college area, where the kids there of all races aren't the best either.

Quote from the article:

"The suspects are described as black males of average build".

janeeng,
You say this area used to be a great area, what changed that?

Originally posted by Big D
Quote from the article:

"The suspects are described as black males of average build".

janeeng,
You say this area used to be a great area, what changed that?

And in the beginning of story, it's quoted that the men that came in had knives and wearing masks!

Can I claim the 5th on that question???? :D

Ok, yes, New Brunswick years ago, was a great place, yes, blacks, Mexicans and Hispanics have moved into the town and brought it down. Unfortanately there is a truly bad area in that Town, but, I can also give a rundown on a lot of the other towns that USES to be nice, one which is called Avenel, NJ - this is mostly white, but TRASH - the school systems stink, the kids are just pathetic, and this with the kids, I know FACT!

I might agree with you that there might be higher crime with Blacks, but you have your White Trash as well. You want to get on with crime and the way things are today, then I can argue this with you, as the reason, the way kids are being brought up today.

Start with kids, instead of the older - look at what will be the next generation? pretty, I don't think so! I deal with kids every single day, and I deal with schools, every single day. I get some good laughs at some of the freaks that walk out of these schools, dressed with colored hair, gothic, baggy, chains, etc..are they black? hardly! are they into crime, robbery? damn right!!!! Drugs today, start as early as 9 years old, (9) it kills me to even think of that. I sit back in Carteret, NJ, and in another town, look at kids coming out dressed as they are, and I wonder "how does a parent allow their kids to dress like this"? these aren't 18 year old kids, these are YOUNG kids, where the parent still has the right to tell them, NO! A young girl yesterday, 14 years old, hot pink/black dress, way above the knees, fish net stockings, and these pathetic black boots, make up that I haven't even seen on a woman - and you tell me, how could that Mom/Dad have allowed her to go to school like that? yes, she is white too. Another student, 16, white, pregnant! which killed me to hear, she is looking for $300 to aboard it. I tried talking to her as well.

So, you want to blame BLACKS for all the CRIME, but what I explained, is what's the next CRIME and they aren't BLACK. I have also been to a State that is loaded with Blacks, funny though, they live in beauitful homes, and keep them beautiful, more than most of the white that live there.

Originally posted by deciophobic

His choice of title reflects his view that blacks are somehow less than human...More like animals...Mud people. It's the marginalization of other humans in this manner that permits one to exterminate them without suffering pangs of conscience. It's the same thing Hitler did to German Jews during the Holocaust. It's what white supremacists would like to do to minorities in America.

Sick bastards.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
His choice of title reflects his view that blacks are somehow less than human...More like animals...Mud people. It's the marginalization of other humans in this manner that permits one to exterminate them without suffering pangs of conscience. It's the same thing Hitler did to German Jews during the Holocaust. It's what white supremacists would like to do to minorities in America.

Sick bastards.
A sick bastard is someone like yourself Bully, who is ALWAYS looking for a way to defend the actions of people who commit crimes like the one that starts this thread.

Forum List

Back