When Black Panther makes less than Spider-Man and Thor...SJW will cry racism

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Note: I plan to see this movie.

However I think this movie is going to be a let down at the box office. When that happens SJW will scream racism.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

well it is racist cause the blacks beat up/attack/etc the whites
and are seen as more ''intelligent'' whereas the facts show they are not

The movies not out and already 2 white grievance warriors are crying about it

All black casts and black lead usually don’t do as well as a white lead and a mostly white cast. This is not just in the US but throughout the world.

We will see though. I am pulling for it. Black Panther is a cool character and they nailed the casting choice!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Y’all are missing where the cries of racism are going to come in.

Some college professor, or actor or something is going to start making noise before long that all the ‘super,’ and otherwise laudable characters in the movie are African as opposed to African American. There will be gassing on about how this ‘foreign’ aspect makes them less threatening to white Americans. There will be further blather about how the super technology of Wakanda is really a backhanded insult to the actual agrarian and developing societies in the real Africa.

Just wait. The Black Panther will be denounced as another “magic negro” character supporting a ‘white world.’

Last edited:
Well - for opening weekend, Spiderman: Homecoming made $117,027,503. Thor: Ragnarok (the biggest opening for any Thor movie) made $122,744,989.

Thursday-Sunday, Black Panther made $202,003,951. If you tack on Monday, it did better than Spiderman and Thor combined.

Well - for opening weekend, Spiderman: Homecoming made $117,027,503. Thor: Ragnarok (the biggest opening for any Thor movie) made $122,744,989.

Thursday-Sunday, Black Panther made $202,003,951. If you tack on Monday, it did better than Spiderman and Thor combined.
i wonder were G went?....

Ironically I went and saw this today...not a black person to be seen in the audience. All white people supporting this movie.

Go figure.

Just tell the blacks that Black Panther made the most money ever

Forum List

Back