When are we going to stop blaming bush

More interested in seeing a Republican take responsibiliy for their decisions and the results.

They are the biggest bunch of liars. And they never do what they agreed to do. Take the budget. They agreed to defense spending cuts and now it is like that never happened.

Nah, I hated George Bush. He got way to many young American soldiers killed and maimed for no good reason. No way I could forgive that. How many people got blown up today in Iraq? Yea our "plan" is really working. They can vote, for who ever the clergy tells them to.

But any way. Bush will be blamed till his war veterans are old men/women and don't hurt so bad.

Really.
Tell us about The Obama's failures.

He failed to play hardball with republicans while he had the majority in both houses. That's a biggie.
Pretty sure that's not someting Romney will blame him for.
Want to try again?

Not really, Why should I supply you with a description of post 2010 republican sabotage, you are familiar with it already, I am sure, and consider such horrible partisan governance a good thing.

Last edited:
He failed to play hardball with republicans while he had the majority in both houses. That's a biggie.
Want to try again?

Not really, Why should I supply you with a description of post 2010 republican sabotage, you are familiar with it already and I am sure and consider such horrible partisan governance a good thing.
Translation:
You ARE so partisan that you cannot put the blame where it is due...

Want to try again?

Not really, Why should I supply you with a description of post 2010 republican sabotage, you are familiar with it already and I am sure and consider such horrible partisan governance a good thing.
Translation:

How is the truth of the matter "partisan"? The Repubs in Congress, by their own words and actions have done nothing and will not do anything that might be good for the economy cause good for the economy is not good for defeating Obama.

Let me ask you this; Do you think, that if the Repubs could make one move and cause unemployment to rise, would they do it knowing that higher UE will help defeat Obama.
And would you support that kind of action, just to make sure Obama loses? Just curious.

Want to try again?

Translation:

Perhaps you should help me out with some suggestions of things that can be entirely blamed on Obama and not congress because I am one of those commie informed types who realizes that the president is not an emperor and does not rule by decree or have absolute power over such things as the economy or international strife.

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO STOP BLAMING BUSH?

When all of his mess is cleaned up.

When the economy, with a surplus, is at the same point it was when Clinton walked out of the Oval Office.

Oh, so you subscribe to bubble economies and financial legerdemain. Clinton was the beneficiary of two bubbles, housing and dot com pump and burn, unfortunately with all bubbles they pop, which is just what was happening with the dot com bubble in 1999 and in full swing by mid 2000 resulting in the decline of tax revenue receipts in 2001. If it had not been for the housing bubble being prolonged, by both party's in congress, and rejection of the Presidents request to congress in 2004 calling for an audit of Fred and Fanni the collapse would have been accelerated. Then of course we had 9-11 and ball started rolling down hill.

Translation:

Perhaps you should help me out with some suggestions of things that can be entirely blamed on Obama and not congress because I am one of those commie informed types who realizes that the president is not an emperor and does not rule by decree or have absolute power over such things as the economy or international strife.

Obama and his cronies had control of both houses of congress for two years. Incompetence in dealing with the economy, domestic policy, failure in foreign policy to name just a few. So what you are saying is that the President wasn't leading the country Harry and Nancy were? What was he doing playing golf, kissing some Mid East, European, or Asian ass, or both?

We can stop blaming Bush when he doesn't deserve any blame. The whole mess we are in now started under his watch. Obama, as much as I dislike him, inherited the problems, then made them worse.

Translation:

Obama and his cronies had control of both houses of congress for two years. Incompetence in dealing with the economy, domestic policy, failure in foreign policy to name just a few. So what you are saying is that the President wasn't leading the country Harry and Nancy were? What was he doing playing golf, kissing some Mid East, European, or Asian ass, or both?

IN between Al Franken finally getting sworn in and Ted Kennedy dying the Democrats did have a 60 seat majority for a few days. However since most peole have heard of the Blue Dog Democrats we know that they simply don't vote in lock step like the GOP does nor are they considered Obama's cronies.

It appears that none of the righties viewed the vid I posted with Bush building up the housing bubble and pushing Fannie and Freddie and such.

When Romney gets elected ???

Nah.........These pussified idiots are still trying to get over Nixon, and Reagan nevermind Dubya

If Romney wins, how many years are you all going to blame Obama?

Well look at the mess Romney will have inherited.:lol:

Not nearly as bad as the gigantic pile of shit Obama had dumped in his lap.

More than 75% of that mess is left over from Bush. Obama's spending is mostly trying to fix the mess Bush set in motion. Romney will not get a chance to inherit any thing.:lol:
I do blame Obama for ending the Iraq war, for getting OBL, for healthcare for 50 million uninsured,etc, for the stimulus saving and creating almost 3 million jobs. Keeping unemployment under 20% avoiding a depression. I can think of a hunderd reasons to blame Obama. I also blame him for extending the tax cuts for the rich while he was being held hostage behind the middle class. Trying to compromise with the Reich but how can you compromise with someone whose priority is to make sure you fail.

Last edited:
More interested in seeing a Republican take responsibiliy for their decisions and the results.

They are the biggest bunch of liars. And they never do what they agreed to do. Take the budget. They agreed to defense spending cuts and now it is like that never happened.

Nah, I hated George Bush. He got way to many young American soldiers killed and maimed for no good reason. No way I could forgive that. How many people got blown up today in Iraq? Yea our "plan" is really working. They can vote, for who ever the clergy tells them to.

But any way. Bush will be blamed till his war veterans are old men/women and don't hurt so bad.

After every one of their failed Presidential Terms the right does an about face and claim no one agreed with the person representing their party evar! Look at how they treat Dubya! Let them tell it, they hated everything and were sounding the alarms of fiscal irresponsibility...except, their complaints were like a tree falling in the woods when no one is around....No one heard them. Weird, right?

Forum List

Back