When are we going to Mars, Shrub?

SpidermanTuba said:
When are we going to put a human on Mars, anyway, Mr. Bush?

Is this all that's been done so far, a commission has made a report?
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/mars/

It took us only 8 years to get to the Moon after JFK said to go and do it.

What are you waiting for Bush? Were you just putting us on?
And where are Kerry's service reports? Over 1 full year since they were 'promised' to be released? He must have forgotten to with his many jaunts, like Davos...

SpidermanTuba said:
When are we going to put a human on Mars, anyway, Mr. Bush?
Is this all that's been done so far, a commission has made a report?
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/mars/
It took us only 8 years to get to the Moon after JFK said to go and do it.
What are you waiting for Bush? Were you just putting us on?

wern't you just bithing the other day that he is spending too much money on the war.....not enough on katrina victims....that he is going to Bk the USA and now you want to fund a mission to mars? :slap:

manu1959 said:
wern't you just bithing the other day that he is spending too much money on the war.....not enough on katrina victims....that he is going to Bk the USA and now you want to fund a mission to mars? :slap:

First symptom of BDS is loss of mental coherence.

• Banned
  • Banned
manu1959 said:

So you're saying he lied when he said we were going to Mars? You think he just put it in the SOTA to make him sound good?

I'm not saying we should send people to mars or we shouldn't. I'm just wondering why the President doesn't do the things he says he's going to do.

SpidermanTuba said:
You don't keep up with the news, do you?

I don't know, man - why don't you post some, and we'll find out. This pathetic fluff piece is rooted in the desperate hope that America's attention-span remains frozen at the approximate level of an eight year-old. Kerry's "full disclosure" contains not one word on the mysterious circumstances surrounding his initial discharge from the U.S. Armed Services, which is pretty much what everyone was waiting for. Surprise, surprise - the Boston Globe is complicit in the cover-up/gloss-over. Thank God, none of it matters anymore; even his own party recognizes Kerry as an irrelevant assclown.

Hahahahaha! SHRUB!!!11!1!! Because his name is 'Bush,' and 'shrub' means 'Bush.' LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!1111!!111! Who writes your material? I mean, it's so fresh and original.

SpidermanTuba said:
So you're saying he lied when he said we were going to Mars? You think he just put it in the SOTA to make him sound good?

I'm not saying we should send people to mars or we shouldn't. I'm just wondering why the President doesn't do the things he says he's going to do.

If you volunteer as commander of the craft I will write my senator and have him push the idea through. We must have some old Mercury stuff laying around somewhere you could fly.

SpidermanTuba said:

what is sota?

he wanted to go.....no money

he said he was going to win two pres elections

he said he was going to cut taxes

he said he was going to invade afganistan

he said he was going to invade iraq

he said he was going to have the iraqi's hold elections

he said he was going to have the iraqi's write a constitution

he said he was going to train the iraqi military

oh he also said he was never going to do anything you want him to :finger:

Mr. P said:
After we rebuild NO, DUMBASS! Haven't you heard?

First things first, everyone loves chocolate!

I heard a report that Hispanics are flocking to NO to grab up jobs. The report said there are many jobs paying $15 an hour or higher. So much for a resurrection of a chocolate NO. Next February, there'll be a Mardis Gracias celebration.

MissileMan said:
I heard a report that Hispanics are flocking to NO to grab up jobs. The report said there are many jobs paying $15 an hour or higher. So much for a resurrection of a chocolate NO. Next February, there'll be a Mardis Gracias celebration.
I heard the same thing, Hispanics pourin in, locals MIA. Go figure.
Life is good to those with ambition. :D

MissileMan said:
:beer:
That's as funny as is it true ! :teeth:

manu1959 said:
what is sota?

he wanted to go.....no money

he said he was going to win two pres elections

he said he was going to cut taxes

he said he was going to invade afganistan

he said he was going to invade iraq

he said he was going to have the iraqi's hold elections

he said he was going to have the iraqi's write a constitution

he said he was going to train the iraqi military

oh he also said he was never going to do anything you want him to :finger:

No money? WOW. Like anyone couldn't have figured out beforehand there was no money for it.

He just put it in there because it sounded good, he knew damn well there was no chance of it happening.

Mr. P said:
After we rebuild NO, DUMBASS! Haven't you heard?

First things first, everyone loves chocolate!

Mix it with milk, you get a delicious drink!

Actually, Bush's priority is to first line the pockets of his cronies, then rebuild Iraq, then maybe, possibly, think about rebuilding N.O.

Mr. P said:
I heard the same thing, Hispanics pourin in, locals MIA. Go figure.
Life is good to those with ambition. :D

Mexicans are more willing to sleep in friggin tents for 6 monhts than Americans are.

There's nowhere to live in N.O.

If you haven't been there, maybe you shouldn't pretend like you know anything about it.

SpidermanTuba said:
Mexicans are more willing to sleep in friggin tents for 6 monhts than Americans are.
Oh, you are so correct. The locals would much rather remain in a free Hotel and let those Mexicans rebuild, rather than come back under less than perfect conditions and rebuild themselves. Call us when you're done, right?

Just watch, when they do return (if they ever do) they'll scream bloody murder about all these damn Mexicans living here now that TOOK our jobs. LOL

SpidermanTuba said:

There's nowhere to live in N.O.

If you haven't been there, maybe you shouldn't pretend like you know anything about it.

Oh I get it--Lousianna wants someone ELSE to rebuild for them because they aren't willing to make the necessary sacrifices. (and yes, I've been to NO and am going back)

Hi. I'm Spiderman Tuba. I have no life. I complain about everything. George Bush walks on water to save a kid from drowning? I'll complain because George Bush can't swim.

Forum List

Back