When are taxes high enough???

Most of those people that, as you say, don't have a choice, made plenty of choices that landed themselves in such a lpredicament.

so fuck 'em....right? Let them starve. You dumbass.... it's because of people like you that we are in the predicament we're in. It's real....REAL simple. The more money one makes, the more their buying power is...The more they can buy...the better off our economy is. Stop acting like the workforce is an afterthought.

You know, there was a time when menial labor was paid pretty well, and our country thrived instead of slowly swirling down the toilet. Not to the point you mentioned(20-25/hr)....that was over the top so I went the same direction....but when I was a kid, I remember my Dad talking about employees at a Merck plant in our area where people got $20 an hour to push a broom, and that was back in the 70's.

Let's move on to Government.....Why can't we pay our debts? Oh....we sure do spend too much, but the insolvency problem has gotten much, much worse because of too many people not making enough to collect revenues that will cover it. If some family has two parents working at a minimum wage job, that's right around $30k/year...or one job at $15/hr. With the cost of living the way it is? fuck....they're barely surviving....probably collecting food stamps to make ends meet.

Do people make bad choices? sure they do....but I'm not willing to destroy the economy because I'm pissed off at other people's poor choices, are you?

The Median family income in this country is around what? 50k? When you consider the cost of living, even that isn't living high on the hog....definitely doable, but not thriving by any means.

Christ you are a whiny little pussy. YOU and other parasitic losers like you are the problem. You have no belief in people. You see the world as broken into two classes, the victims and the victimizes. And your parasitic loser mentality is spreading through the population rapidly. It's not hard to make enough money to meet basic needs. You just can't be a total fuckup. But what you want is to coddle the fuckups. Make them comfortable in their fucked up lifestyle. Like the parent that never pushes his kid, just tells the little shit that he is a winner no matter what he does. And then the kid grows up. To be like you, thinking the world owes him a living because his emasculated father told him he was so special. Grow up you little pussy. The world you want is a Losers utopia, but guess what? It won't ever exist. You know why? Because this country is not run by the losers. It's run by people that got off their ass and did something for themselves, rather than waiting for someone to hand their success to them. Starvation occurs when one feels like such a victim that they can't plant a couple fuckin seeds in the ground for fear they might miss the government truck comin by with their food rations. Now fuck off and finish your Popsicle.

Almost exactly the point of this book!!!

The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness by Lyle H. Rossiter, Jr. and M.D. (Oct 30, 2006)
(60 customer reviews)

"If you as the perspective (sic) employee are not willing to take what the employer is offering, you have a very clear choice. Refuse the job and keep looking or accept the job and do the best you can until you can find a better position."

Good to see that God is among us.

Existential choice may be clear. 'Real life' choices often are not. A soldier given an unconstitutional order has the obligation to refuse. He has a choice, but the context rather limits exercise.
A W. Va. resident may feel mine work is not for him or that the pay is not correct, but his options are extremely limited and perhaps non-existent in any meaningful, compassionate way.

It isn't easy being human.

Grr, thanks for the catch on perspective/prospective. :D

For the record, I'm not God and don't claim to be. I am just announcing that he is with us.

That West Virginia resident has a choice, work in or for the mines or leave West Virginia. Steelplate basically said that if the West Virginia resident doesn't like that wages offered that it is the mine owner's fault and the mine owner should simply increase the wages paid. I'm sorry, but that is not how things work. The two parties negotiate the wages and benefits. Maybe the resident isn't willing to work for the wages offered. That is not the fault of the owner.

I realize that at the moment it seems like employers hold all the cards and really they do because if you are not willing to take the job, there is someone in the waiting room who will. Is that really the employer's fault?

Immie

I realize that at the moment it seems like employers hold all the cards and really they do because if you are not willing to take the job, there is someone in the waiting room who will. Is that really the employer's fault?

Immie

of course not, if employer wanted to double the pay his prices would go up relative to competition and he'd go out of business. The employer has to please his workers with the best wages possible to get good workers and please customers too with the lowest prices possible.
The employer in a capitalist system is a saint truely trapped between a rock and a hard place.

There is no way a liberal will have the IQ to understand any of that

Last edited:

Immie

of course not, if employer wanted to double the pay his prices would go up relative to competition and he'd go out of business. The employer has to please his workers with the best wages possible to get good workers and please customers too with the lowest prices possible.
The employer in a capitalist system is a saint truely trapped between a rock and a hard place.

you blabbering fool, you know nothing about business, and when you blabber like this you really expose that fact...

stupid bigots

Immie

you blabbering fool, you know nothing about business, and when you blabber like this you really expose that fact...

stupid bigots

Says the OWS parasite.

Pho Pho Pho

I am your superior intellectually, financially, culturally and physically, so please, dont embarrass yourself

Pho Pho Pho

I am your superior intellectually, financially, culturally and physically, so please, dont embarrass yourself

Responding to a shiteating moron like you is a little embarrassing. But in my defense, even being a lowlife fly is better than being the pile of shit I am hovering around in this exchange. Enjoy your superiority, Chet.

Pho Pho Pho

Responding to a shiteating moron like you is a little embarrassing. But in my defense, even being a lowlife fly is better than being the pile of shit I am hovering around in this exchange. Enjoy your superiority, Chet.

Chet Chet Chet, i make you a promise, you stop being a vile and filthy racist, and I will stop calling you one

Pho Pho Pho

Chet Chet Chet, i make you a promise, you stop being a vile and filthy racist, and I will stop calling you one

News Flash. Nobody gives a shit if you call them a racist. It just let's us know you're a racist moron so have at it.. shiteater.

Pho Pho Pho

You think I care if you call me a racist? You think I care about anything that comes out of your pussymouth? Go shit on a cop car. It's what you OWS parasites do best.

a conservative lacks the IQ to understand that they are LYING to them.

btw...to the other responder, I do much better than that.

what you two are saying is that the private sector is paying as much as it can? I call bullshit. The private sector is paying as little as possible....because they can. They've destroyed private sector labor unions, lobbied and got their slave labor countries to drive wages down further and forget about benefits....fuck. and you fuckers still hold their dicks for them while they take a piss.

You want to know why the economy sucks? because o ly 10-15% of the country has any disposable income. fucking idiots, the lot of ya.

I'll make you a deal...the day one income for...say... a janitor is enough to raise a family on(in a minimalist, frugal way), and two of those incomes allow a family to thrive? I'll immediately switch parties and join your ranks screaming for smaller government and the abolition of welfare.

until then...fuck off.
which reminds Me. You hear from the State yet?

Maybe the resident isn't willing to work for the wages offered. That is not the fault of the owner.

right, just like when you buy something. Is the seller evil for trying to get a higher price?? Is the buyer evil for trying to get a lower price?

The high standard of living we have comes because 312 million people make these complex decisions daily based on what they know to be value. If a few bureaucrats in DC made the decisions they would not be accurate and we would have a soviet standard of living.

There is no way a liberal has the IQ to understand that!!

Last edited:
taxes wont be high enough until i have ALL of your money, you rightwing terrorist scum

"If you as the perspective (sic) employee are not willing to take what the employer is offering, you have a very clear choice. Refuse the job and keep looking or accept the job and do the best you can until you can find a better position."

Good to see that God is among us.

Existential choice may be clear. 'Real life' choices often are not. A soldier given an unconstitutional order has the obligation to refuse. He has a choice, but the context rather limits exercise.
A W. Va. resident may feel mine work is not for him or that the pay is not correct, but his options are extremely limited and perhaps non-existent in any meaningful, compassionate way.

It isn't easy being human.

Grr, thanks for the catch on perspective/prospective. :D

For the record, I'm not God and don't claim to be. I am just announcing that he is with us.

That West Virginia resident has a choice, work in or for the mines or leave West Virginia. Steelplate basically said that if the West Virginia resident doesn't like that wages offered that it is the mine owner's fault and the mine owner should simply increase the wages paid. I'm sorry, but that is not how things work. The two parties negotiate the wages and benefits. Maybe the resident isn't willing to work for the wages offered. That is not the fault of the owner.

Immie

Yes, thanks, I know the sense of announcement in the name you use. Is it some kind of irony?
The one spoken of in the announcement knew how humans were, knew what existential choice was, made a very hard one himself, and died as a result of intolerance and lack of understanding (I say that in spite of not calling myself a Christian). Above all, he had compassion, and realized that is what trumps all other ideas, ideologies and prejudices.
You might try reading about him.

Finally, is it the worker's fault where he was born, in what epoch and what the financial manipulators did to his country with no one's permission?

I'm beginning to wonder if Conz is a hardcore conservative, just trying to make liberalism look absolutely as bad as possible.

This is a caricature. I'm getting suspicious.

stop whining, you lost the argument, again, dont whine about it

Forum List

Back