When are taxes high enough???

"Thanks. Its easy enough to prove too!, Just ask a liberal to say something intelligent in defense of liberalism and watch them run. For perspective ask a conservative or libertarian the same question and watch them them step right up."

So vote Libertarian!

Anything else but the Dictatorial Two!

The two-party system is a coup d'état,

Republicans since Jefferson have been for freedom while liberals have opposed.

America is split 51% for government, 49% for freedom and so we have been slowly drifting toward liberal government for 200 years, but slowly as the Founders gummed up the works so the popular will could only be asserted slowly against their freedom oriented Constitution.

The country is not split; essentially, the people are one.

It is divided up between the Republicans and the Democrats, who use division to conquer.

Do people make bad choices? sure they do....but I'm not willing to destroy the economy because I'm pissed off at other people's poor choices, are you?

It is precisely because we have stopped holding people accountable for their choices that we are now in the position of being held hostage by LOSERS.

We stopped letting high school dropouts fail, and we stopped letting banks that overleverage and take astronomical risks fail.

Christ, there are people who want to stop letting kids keep score on the sports field or receive an F in class.

This is bullshit.

The economy is wrecked because we have strayed far from our roots, and we have grown a MASSIVE class of government dependents at BOTH ends of the socioeconomic scale.

Time to wean all of them off the government tit. You drop out of high school, we let you sink. You fuck up your bank, you sink out of sight. Period.

You want to go all Obama on their asses, you tell them, "We built you a high school. We built you a central bank. The rest is on you."

Last edited:
"Thanks. Its easy enough to prove too!, Just ask a liberal to say something intelligent in defense of liberalism and watch them run. For perspective ask a conservative or libertarian the same question and watch them them step right up."

So vote Libertarian!

Anything else but the Dictatorial Two!

you miss the point!!! Republicans represent freedom, Democrats don't. The choice is perfect and fully represents the wisdom of history.

THe next step is to educate the voters about the Democratic evil or restrict voting so that only intelligent people get to vote.

Do people make bad choices? sure they do....but I'm not willing to destroy the economy because I'm pissed off at other people's poor choices, are you?

It is precisely because we have stopped holding people accountable for their choices that we are now in the position of being held hostage by LOSERS.

We stopped letting high school dropouts fail, and we stopped letting banks that overleverage and take astronomical risks fail.

Christ, there are people who want to stop letting kids keep score on the sports field or receive an F in class.

This is bullshit.

The economy is wrecked because we have strayed far from our roots, and we have grown a MASSIVE class of government dependents at BOTH ends of the socioeconomic scale.

Time to wean all of them off the government tit. You drop out of high school, we let you sink. You fuck up your bank, you sink out of sight. Period.

You're wrong. There used to be good paying jobs to accommodate the "losers"....which, btw are also your fellow citizens. My Dad had an 8th grade education and did well for us as an overhead crane operator....guess what? his company TRAINED him to do the job.

I want people off the government tit too. you want them to starve...I want them to live...huge fucking difference.

Republicans stand for freedom? I thought 'W' was a Republican. Wow, I am really sorry. I had the completely wrong idea and apologize to everyone - except him.

for a liberal taxes are never high enough!! They always need new taxes to buy new votes with promises of new welfare programs.
Liberalism should be made illegal as the Constitution intended.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."
-Benjamin Franklin

you are foaming at the mouth again and puking all over the board

you miss the point!!! Republicans represent freedom, Democrats don't. The choice is perfect and fully represents the wisdom of history.

THe next step is to educate the voters about the Democratic evil or restrict voting so that only intelligent people get to vote.

Did you go to the psychiatrist I set you up with the other day?

You really are a sick sick sick person and you need to keep that appointment

This is bullshit.

You're wrong. There used to be good paying jobs to accommodate the "losers"....which, btw are also your fellow citizens. My Dad had an 8th grade education and did well for us as an overhead crane operator....guess what? his company TRAINED him to do the job.

I want people off the government tit too. you want them to starve...I want them to live...huge fucking difference.

Your dad lived in a different time. Your dad lived in a time where he had to bust his ass because the government was not going to catch him if he slacked. Additionally, we need to educate our workforce for the jobs of tomorrow, not the jobs of yesterday. And an 8th grade education is not going to make it.

By the way, an overhead crane operator can support a family on a single income to this day.

When you enable and support someone's bad decisions, you know what they do? They go on to make even bigger bad decisions.

You think the banks have stopped taking astronomical risks? Well, they haven't. Perhaps you have noticed the crisis in Europe. That is just more of the same derivatives risk taking and overleveraging that melted down the entire Western world's real estate sector.

You notice some cities are starting to declare bankruptcy? Same derivatives at work. Same overleveraging.

People need to pay the consequences of their decisions or they keep making the wrong ones.

Last edited:
so fuck 'em....right? Let them starve. You dumbass.

thats what it will take I'm afraid. Most human standards grew out of dead people. If there are no consequences for bad behavior and poor choices people will get lazier and lazier to the point of starvation. When the lessons are obvious, as measured(often anyways) by dead bodies, the culture changes to the point we all teach our children what they must do to avoid the unpleasant consequences of bad behavior, but many will not listen or change even in the face of death. Welcome to Human Nature 101.

"The best way to treat poverty is to not let people become to comfortable in their poverty." -Ben Franklin

Also, I recall Jefferson commenting about how lazy southerners were, to the point of not preparing for winter and then starving to death. Again welcome to Human Nature 101.

Someone once asked Sen. Moynahan what happened to a single mother in 19th Century London. He said, "she died." That is where society reinforced the idea of proper sexual behavior and marriage. Again , welcome to Human Nature 101.

Sadly, it is liberals who teach welfare, not work and so all of these deadly problems can be laid on their doorstep!!

Last edited:
Republicans stand for freedom? I thought 'W' was a Republican. Wow, I am really sorry. I had the completely wrong idea and apologize to everyone - except him.

too stupid!! very few would consider him a serious Republican, let alone a Tea Party/Libertarian/ Newt or Jeffersonian Republican

Some good points made, one could logically conclude those on the left subscribe to punitive taxation, mediocrity, and total government control over all aspects of life versus the market approach, risk reward, and personal accountability promoted by the conservative view point. The fundamental difference is freedom and right to exercise those freedoms as one so chooses which irritates those on the left. Successful people that make good decisions are winners, they never quit, quitters never can realize their true potential, make poor decisions, and never win. Those on the left view the majority of the population as quitters, those that do not have the ability or potential to win and succeed on their own without government oversight, furthermore, that by taking from the winners everything they have will somehow change the outcome. Under the liberal program, government flourishes and a select group of party elite run and control every aspect of life. So who promotes hope and promise and who promotes mediocrity and indentured servitude?

Forum List

Back