When are Republicans Leaving?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Republican author wants to form a new conservative country called…Reagan?
Read more at http://rare.us/story/republican-aut...ve-country-called-reagan/#ZfmGEc5YtqZAoChf.99

Douglas Mackinnon, a former aide to the late president Ronald Reagan, recently published “The Secessionist States of America: The Blueprint for Creating a Traditional Values Country…Now.” He outlines a plan to form a new nation for social conservatives, tentatively titled “Reagan.”

In a recent interview with Janet Mefferd, Mackinnon explained further

So my question is: When will America be conservative free and can I help you get packed

Read more at Republican author wants to form a new conservative country called...Reagan?

Douglas Mackinnon, a former aide to the late president Ronald Reagan, recently published “The Secessionist States of America: The Blueprint for Creating a Traditional Values Country…Now.” He outlines a plan to form a new nation for social conservatives, tentatively titled “Reagan.”

So my question is: When will America be conservative free and can I help you get packed

If we were to leave, who would employ you and pay for all your entitlements? Are you really certain you want us to leave? LOL!!

Read more at Republican author wants to form a new conservative country called...Reagan?

If we were to leave, who would employ you and pay for all your entitlements? Are you really certain you want us to leave? LOL!!

Republicans always have been fighting what makes America great, now they're top guy admits its not Great. So, when is the Greyhound leaving?

I would actually like to see the idea of creating two separate nations seriously considered.

Until it actually happens though, I would be happy to send liberals brochures of living in Canada.

Immigrate to Canada

It wouldn't last long.

Within a few years...the liberal half would be bankrupt and lawless. China would do a peaceful invasion (no resistance). And we'd have a new East/West Germany style line between China and the Republican America somewhere down the middle of the continent.

Give em Texas. The cons would invade Mexico, and the Mexicans would kill them all.

I'm really all for this and I highly suggest they take as many Confederate states that they want and may I also suggest the name of their new capital be "Knuckledragger"?

Email (Not Classified)

To: Donald "the Donald" Trump
Fm: CrusaderFrank
Re: ClosedCaption and other Subversives including Starkey

Great seeing you and Melania and the gang down in Florida this weekend. I didn't want to tell you sooner, but I intentionally duffed the putt on the last hole so you'd win otherwise I'd never hear the end of how you wanted a rematch. Anywho, when you start deporting the violent Mexican drug gangs I have a few people I like to be in the same cattle car with them including JakeStarkey, Closed and a few other USMB posters. It will be a hoot, trust me. You won't even have to follow through on it either. BTW, Steve Ross is still the best developer in NYC.

Sorry, CC
One nutbar does not a party make.

Just as I don't use you to define the democratic party

I'm really all for this and I highly suggest they take as many Confederate states that they want and may I also suggest the name of their new capital be "Knuckledragger"?

Well....all of America's jobs are rushing to the old Confederate states. So you idiots would be left with almost no economy. Or military...since a massive chunk of the military bases and personnel are in these states....and over 60% of servicemen are natives of these states as well.

You know the Donald has the construction contract on the FEMA Walmart camp conversions.

You will enjoy your stay, I think. Either way, it will be short.

Last edited:

Well....all of America's jobs are rushing to the old Confederate states. So you idiots would be left with almost no economy. Or military...since a massive chunk of the military bases and personnel are in these states....and over 60% of servicemen are natives of these states as well.
Hyperbole much. :lol:

I would actually like to see the idea of creating two separate nations seriously considered.

Until it actually happens though, I would be happy to send liberals brochures of living in Canada.

Immigrate to Canada

sooner or later it'll happen..it always does..no nation or empire is permanent..
Most are born in blood and revolution and they usually die in blood and revolution... we're no different...

Immigrate to Canada

sooner or later it'll happen..it always does..no nation or empire is permanent..
Most are born in blood and revolution and they usually die in blood and revolution... we're no different...
We won't collapse in a revolution because of the far right.

We would be an authoritarian nation that first crushed the far right before that happened.

Sorry, CC
One nutbar does not a party make.

Just as I don't use you to define the democratic party

Sorry, but you're wrong: How About "Colored People"? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back