When arab mom's love their children...

I am on another forum looking up a quote I saw somewhere and where do I land?

yep, right here.

here is another link to the quote: www.quotesea.com

and here is the quote with an addition from an Arab mom (unverified, but why doubt it?):
Prime Minister Golda Meir said that the Middle East will see peace when Arabs love their children more than they hate Israel. On behalf of many Arab mothers, this is one mother who not only loves her children, but also loves Israel's children.

Last edited:
ahhh will there ever be peace in the middle east....i have lost hope for it....the majority on both sides want peace but it only takes a few extremists to prevent peace...what is israel to do....to bring in the arabs on the west bank would give up their control of their own land....so they block them out...the arabs who claim the right of return as do both sides...see themselves as oppressed.. why have no other arab countries taken them in...face it many arab countries have the money to finance the refugess and take them out of jenin but they do what...nothing...but whine to the media about the jews treatment of them...for americans history is what...200 plus years for both sides its 3000 years or so....the history is deep the hate is even deeper....gone are the hawkish leaders of the jews....we look at the current leaders and frown upon their bombing of homes etc in the arab areas...but these leader pale in comparsion to the men and women who brought israel out in 1947 and have fought hard to keep what they have...believing it to be god's promise to them...golda meir once said..she would severe the hand that harms the child of israel and proved it time and time again....showing no mercy .. now the hate is lodged deep..the hook has been set....for every jew killed their will be a hundred arabs killed....she made no secret of it....and stood her ground....now you had the olso accords agreed to by both sides...abided by by no one...the west bank...is a continual problem....the arabs outnumber the jews what...3 to 1 right now?

as for the love of a mother for her child...on this.....i side with the jews...i have never known a jewish father to want to kill his daughter...for honor..there is just something so wrong about the radical islams and their views on women....i am always amazed at how much both religions share...jewish women cover their hair just as islamic women do...it goes on and on....the hate the killing and for what....religion or land or a combination of both...when i hear both sides i see that history runs deep on both sides ...as they rattle off the injustices committed by the other side..and there have been many on both sides...

i have given up hope for the peace we all discuss....

I think that's a question for our resident anthropologist...the one who doesn't know what the word anthropology means.

KK!

Forum List

Back