When American bombs kill innocent men, women and children...

Do you people who vote these leaders into office feel proud that you helped this happen?

I am mostly proud of our actions in WWII and we bombed a large number.of civilians on purpose.

In the middle east, I dunno. On one hand I figure if your society tolerates Tony Soprano or the Taliban and the cops or the army accidentally kills you when going after them so be it, then again the children, so yeah, it sucks but I'm not ready to really get up in arms?

Do you people who vote these leaders into office feel proud that you helped this happen?

I am mostly proud of our actions in WWII and we bombed a large number.of civilians on purpose.

In the middle east, I dunno. On one hand I figure if your society tolerates Tony Soprano or the Taliban and the cops or the army accidentally kills you when going after them so be it, then again the children, so yeah, it sucks but I'm not ready to really get up in arms?

You do realize our society not only tolerates Tony Soprano but goes to war for him? hehe

eh, Americans have a history of killing whom ever they want, when ever they want. What's new.

" Britain's violent crime record is worse than any other country in the European union, it has been revealed....In the UK, there are 2,034 offences per 100,000 people, way ahead of second-placed Austria with a rate of 1,677.The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents, Canada 935, Australia 92 and South Africa 1,609."

The most violent country in Europe: Britain is also worse than South Africa and U.S. | Mail Online

article-1196941-05900DF7000005DC-677_468x636.jpg

Last edited:

You do realize our society not only tolerates Tony Soprano but goes to war for him? hehe

I think I agree. Its hard to remind folks Tony Soprano was the bad guy. I need the name of a famous Crip or Blood gang member to be fair...

Well anyways, I think if the neighbors of these delinquents would get involved before they became powerful our society would be better off.

What's the reference to "not only tolerates but goes to war for him?"

Forum List

Back