When a woman cancels a date is it always so she can spend time with another guy?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I think I am about done with this woman. We were supposed to see each other on sunday and she sends me a text on friday saying she has to work all weekend because of a last minute project.

So I called last night to set up a new date and she doesn't answer the phone? I didn't feel the need to leave a message since we are in the caller id era.

Just don't have a good feeling right now

Most of the time, women cancel dates with conservatives so she could be with a liberal. Everyone knows that.

Most of the time, women cancel dates with conservatives so she could be with a liberal. Everyone knows that.

I have a feeling she was getting fucked

I think I am about done with this woman. We were supposed to see each other on sunday and she sends me a text on friday saying she has to work all weekend because of a last minute project.

So I called last night to set up a new date and she doesn't answer the phone? I didn't feel the need to leave a message since we are in the caller id era.

you-always-talking.jpg

While breaking a date can be rude, if your date gave you a couple of days notice, most people would not consider it to be a social faux pas. WTF is wrong with you?

You also seem to be pissed off because she did not answer the phone when you called, even though you are not even involved in a serious relationship with her.

She has absolutely no obligation to answer your phone calls.

In your posts regarding women you demonstrate hypersensitivity, control freak behavior, jealousy, and unrealistic expectations.

Those are all warning flags.

Last edited:

While breaking a date can be rude, if your date gave you a couple of days notice, most people would not consider it to be a social faux pas. WTF is wrong with you?

You also seem to be pissed off because she did not answer the phone when you called, even though you are not even involved in a serious relationship with her.

In your posts regarding women you demonstrate hypersensitivity, control freak behavior, jealousy, and unrealistic expectations.

why is cancelling 2 days before the date not a social faux pas?

in your case?

absofuckinglutely

why is cancelling 2 days before the date not a social faux pas?
Why isn't that plenty of time?

Park outside her house frequently with good binoculars.

Works everytime and the ladies love the attention.:D

Park outside her house frequently with good binoculars.

Works everytime and the ladies love the attention.:D

Should I hang from my feet from the roof of her house and look in her bedroom window?

Forum List

Back