WhatsApp to stop working

I'm going back to a regular cell phone whenever I find a nice rugged one.

Buying a new smart phone just because software developers don't want to continue supporting perfectly capable hardware begs quite a few questions about why that is. Or it should anyway.

Maybe the intelligence agencies just want better hardware running communication apps in order to get the whole scoop on what people are talking about.

Buying a new smart phone just because software developers don't want to continue supporting perfectly capable hardware begs quite a few questions about why that is. Or it should anyway.

Maybe the intelligence agencies just want better hardware running communication apps in order to get the whole scoop on what people are talking about.
FaceFuck just bought it for 19 mil (I think), dropping support for older devices is a financial decision, it costs money to continue to support those devices taking longer to recoup the purchase price. Business 101..........

On millions of older devices next year. iOS 8 and older, Android 2.3.7 and older and all Microsoft devices so it you use WhatsApp you may want to upgrade your phone or find another app.

WhatsApp Won't Work on Millions of Devices From Next Year

I love being under constant corporate state surveillance, how many apps are there for that?
iu

FaceFuck just bought it for 19 mil (I think), dropping support for older devices is a financial decision, it costs money to continue to support those devices taking longer to recoup the purchase price. Business 101..........

I remember when I bought my Galaxy S5, it was supposed to be a flagship device. Two years later they stopped supporting it because of the snapdragon chip. They could have patched it but they chose not to.

A flagship device. Two years support. That was the last Android I ever bought.

Convoy 4...by Samsung is rugged and holds a charge for weeks at a time...has internet and other features....can't be hacked....

upload_2019-12-11_8-13-26.jpeg

I remember when I bought my Galaxy S5, it was supposed to be a flagship device. Two years later they stopped supporting it because of the snapdragon chip. They could have patched it but they chose not to.

Shit happens.

On millions of older devices next year. iOS 8 and older, Android 2.3.7 and older and all Microsoft devices so it you use WhatsApp you may want to upgrade your phone or find another app.

I love being under constant corporate state surveillance, how many apps are there for that?
iu
I love meaningless memes, thanks!
I love meaningless posts, thanks!

American style capitalism, money for nothing or as close as ya can get.

Shit happens.
By design.

iu
You do need others for your snitfest

Shit happens.
By design.
Speaking of meaningless posts.........

iu
I love windmill tilters, y'all are sooooo entertaining. :lol:

Convoy 4...by Samsung is rugged and holds a charge for weeks at a time...has internet and other features....can't be hacked....

View attachment 294306

I saw someone with one of those the other day. It looked pretty rugged. Like you actually had something in your hand. I saw the Samsung logo then remembered how they screwed us over on our Galaxy S5 phones, though. I vowed never to buy another Samsung product. And I haven't.

Really wish Getac made phones. My Getac Laptop is perfect. I can turn all of the radios on and off as needed with manual switches.

By design.

It's certainly no coincidence that phone service plans run two years. Which is about how frequently the new phones are released.

So, you go in and renew your contract and they're like, well, the new phones are out, you'll probably need to update since the new os doesn't run on the phone you bought 24 months ago. lol.

Thats the crap I wanna get away from mainly.

View attachment 294306

I saw someone with one of those the other day. It looked pretty rugged. Like you actually had something in your hand. I saw the Samsung logo then remembered how they screwed us over on our Galaxy S5 phones, though. I vowed never to buy another Samsung product. And I haven't.

Really wish Getac made phones. My Getac Laptop is perfect. I can turn all of the radios on and off as needed with manual switches.
I don't like Samsung either...I've had to return 5 samsung TV's just last month for a faulty power switch but this phone is suppose to be very reliable...

iu
I love windmill tilters, y'all are sooooo entertaining. :lol:
We're all about giving you what you need love.

Forum List

Back