what's your?

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
what's your most true life haunting tale? when i was a teen, we lived in this house where an old bedridden guy died, and in the same room a woman sleeping with her new born rolled over on it sometime in the night suffocating it. and another woman fell going to the cellar hitting her head and dieing. But you would be sitting watching television and all at once stomping back and forth across the ceiling,or banging on the walls would wake you up in the middle of the night. so i know theirs some things in this world we cannot see.

I am pretty sure there are some things beyond our reality and comprehension (as of yet).

I do believe in 'ghosts' or rather - energy of those that died that still hangs around certain places ...

I can't say for sure it's 100% true, but I think I saw a ghost once when I was 11. Our neighbor died - lonely old man whose children didn't care about him anymore, so he liked to take his neighbors' kids out for ice-cream, buy us toys, etc. He was a lonely and sad old man. He was also an alcoholic and went through many depressive states. He was a good friend of my mom. One day he didn't show up when he was supposed to. My mom thought he was just having a bad day or so and wanted to be left alone. He didn' show up for three weeks. That is when I started smelling something strange ...

... they found him dead on his kitchen floor.

That night I woke up in the middle of the night, unable to move or to make a sound, and what I saw rising from the floor of my bedroom was a mist in shape of a human body. In my mind I knew (or thought) it was him saying goodbye. I told my mom the next morning and she said that was probably what happened.

There were many other times when I felt a 'presence' of something that simply wasn't there to be seen or touched ... I'd usually dismiss it as me being scaredy pants and overly sensitive.

I like hearing ghost stories, though :D

Back in college days I was on a road trip with some friends. We were cruising down the interstate at night when I noticed a guy standing on the side of the road, holding a gas can. I thought what a drag that must be, and kind of felt sorry for him. So I'm watching this guy, wondering if he'll ever get a ride because I've been in the same situation. After about 5 seconds of staring at him, I looked down at the speedometer and realized we're going 65mph and that guy is still standing there. I thought WTF! When I glanced back up, his body disintegrated like little bits of dust blowing away. Freaked me out.

Forum List

Back