What's Your Thing-Something you've done a lot

BaltimoreBob

Righteous Robert
May 26, 2009
Baltimore
What's Your Thing ?
What's something you've done a lot.

Last Friday the 29th I attended Jay Leno's final Tonight Show.
I've attended 168 total Tonight Shows
From March 1986 my 1st with Joan Rivers thru last Friday.
My brother said he saw me on the Friday show.

How did I do this ?
Well I lived in LA area for about 5.5 years
and I was unemployed my last 9 months there.

I also attended about 60 other TV shows.
20 Dennis Miller talk shows.
20 Late Show's on FOX.
Some game shows.
4 times at Cheers.
About 10 other shows.

Also I've attended about 400 PHILLIES games.
Also about 200 other Sporting events.

So what's your Crazy Thing ?

Baltimore Bob

Apparently my thing is to post on this board.

Well, that and break lawnmowers trying to keep the grasslands from hell from overwhelming my estate.

:clap2:hell the machine grinds them......so you do what...o put the beans in....:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Geez bones ... what's up your craw? I was going to dog him out for going to so much trouble. I scoop it right out of the can, and I drink it black. People make WAY too much out of turning coffee into some kind of new art form.

Try some MRE instant for a few months. You could learn to appreciate a LOT of things.

Once you start grinding your bean right before you make your coffee, you cannot go back to using pre-ground coffee. Seriously the differnce is so vast that the pre-ground stuff tastes like crap.

I presume that once you start roasting your own beans, you cannot go back to preroasted beans, either.

Coffee is a lot like motorcycles, stereos and computers.

Once you become accustomed to the better(bigger) stuff, you can never go back to the inferior stuff.

:clap2:hell the machine grinds them......so you do what...o put the beans in....:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Geez bones ... what's up your craw? I was going to dog him out for going to so much trouble. I scoop it right out of the can, and I drink it black. People make WAY too much out of turning coffee into some kind of new art form.

Try some MRE instant for a few months. You could learn to appreciate a LOT of things.

I'll take mine by IV, please....

My "thing" is music. Most any type of listening (few exceptions). Especially enjoying my son's talents. We'll see where that goes. As many performances as I can manage.

Forum List

Back