What's Your Style?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Home Decor style, that is.
Show me with pictures. A pic of what you already have or what you wished you had? Bohemian? Modern? Rustic? French Provincial? 1950's? Beachy? Dark? Light?

Post living room styles. Or bedroom styles. Or outside of the home style of architecture.

My style is below:

Moroccan-style-patio.jpg

tumblr_lqbggrFHMl1r1qrlfo1_500.jpg

6.jpg

Eames furnishings too, eh, Carla? The apartment complex we managed some years back had all Eames hanging lamps in the stairwell area. I pulled all of them down and replaced them with newer lamps, and sold the Eames on ebay. The owner was thrilled at what I got for them. (We split the profit).

I recently found this TV and plan on gutting it, and replacing it with a 13 inch tube with a dvd player in the back. I'll set it to black and white only for I Love Lucy re-runs. :) Then I'm going to hide my big flat screen behind a large entertainment cabinet.

Remember those glass grapes?

I want my living room to be as warm and fuzzy as grandma's house! hehe

tvv 002.jpg

Eames furnishings too, eh, Carla? The apartment complex we managed some years back had all Eames hanging lamps in the stairwell area. I pulled all of them down and replaced them with newer lamps, and sold the Eames on ebay. The owner was thrilled at what I got for them. (We split the profit).

I wish I had known!

Especially when its raining.

At least you're not in the dog house! lol
The dogs sleep under the bed. Too cold outside.

Speaking of, I gotta let mine out one last time. They don't wanna go when it's cold outside, so I have to push them through the doggie door! :)

Forum List

Back