What's your standing on...

Do you think homosexuals should be allowed to marry?

• Sure

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No...

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
K

KagomJack

same sex marriage? I'm against it due to religious and personal beliefs.

Believe that relgiously samesex marriage is not necessarily compatable to many religions. I personally see no problem with it.

However also believe that the government should get out of the marriage business and just provide civil unions for all joined couples. Ie marriage would be not certified by the state, only civil unions would.

I say leave the question of marriage to faith where it has always been, not to government.

I do have a problem with gay marriages[same sex=gay]. they may be fine upstanding people,honest,hardworking,taxpayers and so on but they should not have the same rights hetro couples enjoy:p: to keep this short the biggy would be adoption/having of children. how can the child have a role model? this is my mommy and my other mommy? The child will without a doubt be confused and may need counciling while trying to understand why their'family is different' from everyone elses.would also teach the child that its OK for grown people of the same sex to 'sleep' together. Faith has done a good job so far, leave it there.

Originally posted by Isaac Brock
Believe that relgiously samesex marriage is not necessarily compatable to many religions. I personally see no problem with it.

However also believe that the government should get out of the marriage business and just provide civil unions for all joined couples. Ie marriage would be not certified by the state, only civil unions would.

I say leave the question of marriage to faith where it has always been, not to government.
:clap:

ok

Forum List

Back