What's your purpose in life?

I was reading an interesting article about figuring out one's purpose in life. It had me thinking about whether I have a purpose. I may post it later just to see what people think, but I'd like to see how people respond first.

As President John F. Kennedy's mother, Rose, said;

"Of those who have more, more is expected."

54e1228348a0c167acbf0110.L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I was reading an interesting article about figuring out one's purpose in life. It had me thinking about whether I have a purpose. I may post it later just to see what people think, but I'd like to see how people respond first.

I believe it was also dear old Rose who said of Jack Kennedy's sister, Rosemary,

"Of those who have less intelligence, nothing is erah erah expected,
so erah erah let's have some erah erah quack snip her frontal erah erah lobes."

To eat and not be eaten.

Loosen up honey.

You're missing out on one of the joys of life.

:tongue:

I believe it was also dear old Rose who said of Jack Kennedy's sister, Rosemary,

Is that why she kept popping out kids?

Is it any wonder the Kennedy's want out of politics? I pick one simple quotation that effects the way my conservative Republican parents raised me, and we get this response. The Democrats don't even attack Ronald Reagan with this much venom. This is why the people in the real world have put these childlike conservatives off in their own little bubble, and forgotten about them. :popcorn:

BubbleBoy1.jpg

Last edited:

Is it any wonder the Kennedy's want out of politics? I pick one simple quotation that effects the way my conservative Republican parents raised me, and we get this response. The Democrats don't even attack Ronald Reagan with this much venom. This is why the people in the real world have put these childlike conservatives off in their own little bubble, and forgotten about them. :popcorn:

BubbleBoy1.jpg

Oh you POOR booh booh!

I made at joke at the expense of the hero-worshiped mama of a hero worshiped late President -- a joke based on an historical fact of how she dealt with her daughter's mental retardation -- and you are now all upsetsies.

By the way, who cares why the Kennedys now want "out of politics?" I don't question "why?" I just thank the Lord for small mercies.

And my comment was not really anything venomous directed at JFK or even old Rose. It was just a small barb directed at your hero-worship. (And you've gotta be fucking KIDDING that Dems didn't attack Ronald Reagan. They practically danced [some of them, that is] when the man died. Their "jokes" directed at his Alzheimer's were a laugh-a-minute, too.)

Learn to cope. :cool:

Oh, and one more thing. Your avie is trey ghey. :lol:

BubbleBoy1.jpg

Oh you POOR booh booh!

I made at joke at the expense of the hero-worshiped mama of a hero worshiped late President -- a joke based on an historical fact of how she dealt with her daughter's mental retardation -- and you are now all upsetsies.

By the way, who cares why the Kennedys now want "out of politics?" I don't question "why?" I just thank the Lord for small mercies.

And my comment was not really anything venomous directed at JFK or even old Rose. It was just a small barb directed at your hero-worship. (And you've gotta be fucking KIDDING that Dems didn't attack Ronald Reagan. They practically danced [some of them, that is] when the man died. Their "jokes" directed at his Alzheimer's were a laugh-a-minute, too.)

Learn to cope. :cool:

Oh, and one more thing. Your avie is trey ghey. :lol:

Your credibility astounds me. My conservative Republican parents did like Reagan, and nobody in our household was applauding any political types. Reagan was an embarrassment to this nation before he was Governor of California. Running into you here brings to mind a photo from a very Presidential moment of the late Ronald Reagan.

ronald-reagan1.jpg

Thank you for the comment about my Avatar, I just put it back today. I like the email I get from prudes like you!!!!! :popcorn:

Last edited:
To eat and not be eaten.
paperview beat me to it but, you don't know what you're missing.

My purpose in life, I think, is to leave the earth in better shape than it was when I came into being.

My immediate purpose right now is to utilize my experiences to improve the facilities used by those that protect us from assholes that think their purpose is to conquer the United States. I am all for defense and superior weaponry. That's the only way to survive...have superior weaponry and use it when you need to.

My goal is to spread joy and smiles...especially among women that need a soothing afterglo now and then.

The most worthwhile purpose, I think, is to raise your children to be better than you were at improving society.

Depends on who was president....

Ford, Carter and a lot of Reagan: Sex, Drugs and Rock -n- Roll!

Late Reagan, Bush I, Clinton and some of Bush II: Raising kids.

Rest of Bush II, and so far, so weird: Do what I did back in the 70's & 80's but with more style and an eye on keeping the kids and grandkids oblivious to it.

Forum List

Back