whats your problem with religion

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
I.E. judaism, christianity and/or islam?

I wanna know what problems people have with religion in general

Pssst, Marty my friend, we have a religion sub-forum, so you don't have to put all your threads in politics! -EZ

In the islamic world: women and gays are treated like shit.

in the western world: islam isnt dare criticized because heaven forbid we offend someone, but christianity is torn a new asshole

Im not a partisan, I dont think christianity is without criticism but it is not a global threat.

will someone actually get it?

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

in the western world: islam isnt dare criticized because heaven forbid we offend someone, but christianity is torn a new asshole

Im not a partisan, I dont think christianity is without criticism but it is not a global threat.

Only in small minds is Islam a threat, an area usually reserved for camel drivers, old ladies with wash pans, and the guy that cleans the toilets for The big I.:lol:

Not to worry, I haven't had one building or bus bombed, and no one sprinkled talcom powder on my mail. I am paying a kings ransom to homeland security to do something, and it seems to work whatever it is they are doing. I would probably get the same affect with a $1.00 lucky rabbits foot tack to my front door.:lol:

Only in small minds is Islam a threat, an area usually reserved for camel drivers, old ladies with wash pans, and the guy that cleans the toilets for The big I.:lol:

Not to worry, I haven't had one building or bus bombed, and no one sprinkled talcom powder on my mail. I am paying a kings ransom to homeland security to do something, and it seems to work whatever it is they are doing. I would probably get the same affect with a $1.00 lucky rabbits foot tack to my front door.:lol:

Don't let anyone call you childlike in your naivete....... because you aren't..... really. LOL

As soon as the muslims have the numbers, we will then see the true face of islam.

My guess is about 10,000 years, give or take a few beheadings.

World Population = 6,697,254,041
Muslim Population = 1,387,454,500
Add Muslims needed =5,309,799,541

Don't let anyone call you childlike in your naivete....... because you aren't..... really. LOL

Need help buckling that seat belt?:lol: The odds that anything is going to happen to you due to Islam, is really menuet. I would be more likely to get a raw tongue in your pickup than ever get nailed by a bad muslim packing the Quran.

YO MY CRACKER THATS NOT THE DOING OF CHRISTIANITY THATS THE RESULT OF SECULAR HUMANISM AND CRAZY CATS LIKE THIS GUY..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFq5O2kabQo&a=GxdCwVVULXeUzfBiBXugbIe2hhF9VmAX&list=ML&playnext=1]YouTube - Little Richard, Tutti Frutti[/ame]

Last edited:
THIS ONEREALLY ROCK...THE KING OF KINGS

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ6h0kyqSRk&a=GxdCwVVULXeUzfBiBXugbIe2hhF9VmAX&list=ML&playnext=2]YouTube - Little Richard - Good Golly Miss Molly[/ame]

SHITao, there have been enough posts on this Forum to enlighten a lobotmized paramecium.

Yet, you prefer to be DELIBERATELY ignorant. Or, you are congenitally unable to perceive REALITY ...... that's why you are an Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd.

You are beyond pathetic.

Last edited:

Yep. Giving SHITao the benefit of the doubt.....there is a strong possibility that he is just as stupid as his intellectual cousin Eots.

SHITao, there have been enough posts on this Forum to enlighten a lobotmized paramecium.

Yet, you prefer to be DELIBERATELY ignorant. Or, you are congenitally unable to perceive REALITY ...... that's why you are an Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd.

You are beyond pathetic.

how gay..and BTW it is lobotomized...you victim

Wait until mooslums get atomic weapons, which should be pretty soon.
Plus, mooslums want the whole world living under sharia law.
The time to nuke them is now.

You are beyond pathetic.

how gay..and BTW it is lobotomized...you victim

Eots, it's quite understandable that you can't tie a few phrases together to make sense. After all, you're one of the more stupid Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoids around here .... but you mentioned "gay" and "lobotomized".... so, obviously, you must be referring to SHIT(ow!)...YES, SHIT(ow!) is "gay" and "lobotomized", no doubt about it.

You are beyond pathetic.

Well, lets settle this first/ You are a fucking whore & so is your mother!! How pathetic is that, you imbecilic cocksucker!!! OK. I feel better now.

You got a fear and that is what is so pathetic. Your phobia clouds whatever logic you had. Are you afraid of muslims? Quake in the dark? LOL!!!

WOW !!!!

SHIT(ow!), you ain't very friendly are you, you Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd twit ?

And, I tried to be so civil with ya !!!

Well, at least I tried......

what the fuck was that? :eusa_eh:

You are beyond pathetic.

Well, lets settle this first/ You are a fucking whore & so is your mother!! How pathetic is that, you imbecilic cocksucker!!! OK. I feel better now.

You got a fear and that is what is so pathetic. Your phobia clouds whatever logic you had. Are you afraid of muslims? Quake in the dark? LOL!!!

I.E. judaism, christianity and/or islam?

I wanna know what problems people have with religion in general

Pssst, Marty my friend, we have a religion sub-forum, so you don't have to put all your threads in politics! -EZ

All the crimes and slaughters committed in the name of religion. I am one who does not believe the good outweighs the harm done, but I also think religion serves a purpose. So does taking a shit,

Forum List

Back