What's your personality?

You are a person who approaches their finances aggressively and with purpose. You make sure you have covered every angle by consulting the best professionals, then move in for the attack.

Having a lively and outgoing personality, you don't like to blend into the crowd and pity people that do. You take fashion trends to the EXTREME!

You are a calm person, and a good listener. You are comfortable with allowing others to take the spotlight and prefer to share in their adventures. You are protective towards your friendships and give your time freely.

In your mind, the image your friends have of you is very important. You like to have the latest brands and are prepared to invest a lot of your money in quality and expensive possessions.

Variety is the spice of life. You are comfortable in any crowd and get along easily with anyone

You are very considerate. Friendship is the world to you, and you are friends with everyone. Be careful, as sometimes this works against you if you are too trusting and junk

That's about 80% accurate :)

This pretty much nailed me to a T. One o fthose things that make you go Hmmmmm!

You have little interest in your financial investments. You are not driven by material wealth and prefer to see where destiny takes you.

Preferring a more casual appearance, you are more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than in a suit. You don't like over dressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy.

You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life. You are more comfortable talking about work than relationships.

Always searching for a bargain, you have many possessions. However, you tend to sell them immediately as soon as they go out of fashion.

Business often takes priority to social occasions. You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life.

You are a no-nonsense, practical person. You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them.

*Edited because I haven't learned to scroll down yet! :eek:

This is what I got:

You have a strong personality that likes to take risks if the rewards are worth it. You don't like being told what to do and prefer to take matters into your own hands.

Preferring a more casual appearance, you are more comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt than in a suit. You don't like over dressing for any occasion, although you never look scruffy.

You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life. You are more comfortable talking about work than relationships.

You are a very practical person. It's more important to you that the things you own are useful, rather than nice to look at.

The first part is definitely right, the second part is kinda right... I really love dressing up and actually prefer to be over dressed than under dressed for an occassion, but if I can get away with jeans and a t-shirt, I will. The third part is dead on and the fourth part mostly true.

Its all me !:p:

You make sure that your financial decisions are safe and secure. You are wary of taking risks and are overly cautious that tends to let golden opportunities slip from your grasp!

Fashion is marketing vice that only the weak fall victim to. You like to rise above it all, dressing in a way that is your own unique style.

you have a lot to say and love talking to your friends, always staying in close contact wherever you go. You are outgoing, fun and have people are drawn to you.

You make sure that your possessions will boost your image, no matter whether it's a necessity or not. If one of your friends has it, you must have it as well.

You are very sociable! You are the center of attention and have great stories to tell. But this often prevents from establishing deep relationships.

You are a no-nonsense, practical person. You make sure that you are there when your friends need you, and like to solve their problems for them.

Originally posted by Sandy73
Its all me !:p:

You make sure that your financial decisions are safe and secure. You are wary of taking risks and are overly cautious that tends to let golden opportunities slip from your grasp!

Fashion is marketing vice that only the weak fall victim to. You like to rise above it all, dressing in a way that is your own unique style.

you have a lot to say and love talking to your friends, always staying in close contact wherever you go. You are outgoing, fun and have people are drawn to you.

You make sure that your possessions will boost your image, no matter whether it's a necessity or not. If one of your friends has it, you must have it as well.

You are very sociable! You are the center of attention and have great stories to tell. But this often prevents from establishing deep relationships.

er, Sandy, the survey only returned four paragraphs. :D

Except for the last one, I would say it's pretty close.

Being a sensible person, you prefer to research any situation before taking action. You don't trust anyone's opinion but your own. You handle your money carefully and accumulate it in small, but secure, increments.

Variety is the spice of life! You are comfortable in any crowd or situation, and always come away with new friends.

In your mind, the image your friends have of you is very important. You like to have the latest brands and are prepared to invest a lot of your money in quality and expensive possessions.

I you knew me, you would think I got ripped off. :D

You are very strong-willed, even bordering on stubborn. You like to take care of yourself before helping others, although you will never let people down.

Interesting... mine is pretty accurate.

Being a sensible person, you prefer to research any situation before taking action. You don't trust anyone's opinion but your own. You handle your money carefully and accumulate it in small, but secure, increments.

Variety is the spice of life! You are comfortable in any crowd or situation, and always come away with new friends.

You are a very practical person. It's more important to you that the things you own are useful, rather than nice to look at.

Business often takes priority to social occasions. You are aggressive in business, but tend to take the backseat when it comes to your personal life.

Interesting:

Having a lively and outgoing personality, you don't like to blend into the crowd and pity people that do. You take fashion trends to the EXTREME!

You are a good listener, a generous and sympathetic person. You are an important part of your circle of friends, and offer a bright outlook to any situation. However, you can be easily persuaded by others.

Originally posted by NightTrain
I suspect this test is as accurate as a horoscope personality profile... even though mine was pretty accurate.

Well NightTrain, I thought the parts about me offering a bright outlook in any situation and a good listener were especially insightful! :laugh:

Agreed!! :beer:

Take Zhukov's inkblot test... I don't know how they come up with it, but man is mine off! My wife's is completely different, and doesn't reflect her in any way than how I perceive her.

Here's mine from the inkblot :

"NT, your subconscious mind is driven most by Love

Your instinct to love and be loved is rooted very deeply in your subconscious and affects most of the decisions you make in life — whether you are aware of it or not.

You inspire people to experience their true feelings of love and act kindly towards others. You also value your personal relationships more than most people.

Your unique capacity to love may be greater than those around you, which means you may have more to give in relationships than your friends or romantic partners do.

Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are. "

LOL! I feel like singing Kumbaya and skipping through the woods hugging baby bunnies!

I don't know how they came up with this when I kept seeing breasts in those damn blots. :D

Originally posted by NightTrain
Agreed!! :beer:

Take Zhukov's inkblot test... I don't know how they come up with it, but man is mine off! My wife's is completely different, and doesn't reflect her in any way than how I perceive her.

Here's mine from the inkblot :

"NT, your subconscious mind is driven most by Love

Your instinct to love and be loved is rooted very deeply in your subconscious and affects most of the decisions you make in life — whether you are aware of it or not.

You inspire people to experience their true feelings of love and act kindly towards others. You also value your personal relationships more than most people.

Your unique capacity to love may be greater than those around you, which means you may have more to give in relationships than your friends or romantic partners do.

Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are. "

LOL! I feel like singing Kumbaya and skipping through the woods hugging baby bunnies!

I don't know how they came up with this when I kept seeing breasts in those damn blots. :D

"All we need is love, love..."

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:laugh:

Forum List

Back