Whats your passion?

Been there, done that...In Pipers, Cessnas and Citabrias....doing acro.

Even though powered flight is great, nothing compares to the intimacy with the atmosphere under a canopy.

Haven't done the acrobatic training yet, but it is on my "to do" list. I am going to train with Rich Stowell at Santa Paula Airport (about 20 mins flight from Van nuys). :)
Do yourself a favor and drive up north.

AeroDynamic Aviation: Northern California Flight School offers flight training - sport pilot - private pilot license - aerobatic - tailwheel - in San Jose, San Francisco Bay Area.

Do you hop and pop?
Nope.

I soar.

It's been a few years since I was jumping, but if you aren't freefalling, then yer soaring, hop and pop makes the soaring happen, doesn't it?
Not enough lift with a mere parachute.

This is the way to soar:

paraglider_2.jpg

Really hard question one day I realized I was and since then I have been conscious that I am and am part of lots of things - humanity family school society time place class age sex skills intelligence nation preferences desires wants wishes hopes dreams others wife children parents brothers sisters time work service - one small part of a billion year trip from existence to conscious existence and someday back to darkness. A brain a mind a competing set of realities. I am therefore I think. I live for....

This is incredible.

Jill Bolte Taylor's stroke of insight | Video on TED.com

Forum List

Back