What's your over-all favorite show on TV?

The one show you can't wait to start or begin a new season.

What is it, and why do you like it so much?

(Mine used to be JUSTIFIED but, it's over now - only 6 seasons. Loved that show....)

So now I guess it would have to be THE BLACKLIST
James Spader and Tom bring me back. It has it's ups and down, but still I look forward to this on the most...
They took this off the air years ago, but I really hope is makes a comeback.

(Mine used to be JUSTIFIED but, it's over now - only 6 seasons. Loved that show....)

James Spader and Tom bring me back. It has it's ups and down, but still I look forward to this on the most...
They took this off the air years ago, but I really hope is makes a comeback.

And right before that, the National Anthem :)

Before I cut the cable cord, I watched The Blacklist for a while. I am a James Spader fan and liked his character. I also loved The Americans. ( spy thriller ) I wonder if it is still on and if so, I hope it eventually gets to NTFX,

My all time fave TV shows occurred in the 90's and they were Ally McBeal and Northern Exposure. :)

The Wire is at the top. IGame of Thrones is a close second. Rome was awesome but too short. Same with Jericho, I was devastated when it got cancelled. I am still a big fan of the Walking Dead. Seinfeld and was funny. Curb your Enthusiasm might have been the funnest show ever. The Simpsons used to be so awesome, but it has been on for two decade too long and that kind of ruined it in my eyes. I still like Futurama.

One show I remember fondly from my youth. It was the trailblazer for HBO TV - Dream On, gotta love Martin Tupper and Eddy.

Who didn't love Tony Soprano?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
watched 9 of 11 of them myself.....

Justified was my favorite but it's done with now. But I'll bet they have a spin off. I only have streaming now so watch the series after the fact. Burn Notice is my favorite for the moment but after binge watching Breaking Bad I'd have to say it was the best ever. The writing was something not seen on TV and movies very often. The acting and typecasting was top notch as well.
im watching burn notice right now,season 4...the glades is pretty good....havent watched breaking bad,but i have heard that its pretty good,ill have to watch the pilot....

Justified was my favorite but it's done with now. But I'll bet they have a spin off. I only have streaming now so watch the series after the fact. Burn Notice is my favorite for the moment but after binge watching Breaking Bad I'd have to say it was the best ever. The writing was something not seen on TV and movies very often. The acting and typecasting was top notch as well.

Breaking Bad really deserved every award it won. I thought the season 4 finale was so emotionally satisfying that I needed a cigarette after it was over.
wow....it was that good?.....

Has anyone seen this show? New Girl? It's pretty funny! Lol! :lol:

i watched the first 3 seasons,then 3 episodes into this years,i just felt that this show,to me,is getting too silly,they make winston look like a pussy,and the guy is trying to be an LA Cop?... schmidt is a whiny dick and getting worse....Nick was cool now???....now i know why coach left....

i watched the first 3 seasons,then 3 episodes into this years,i just felt that this show,to me,is getting too silly,they make winston look like a pussy,and the guy is trying to be an LA Cop?... schmidt is a whiny dick and getting worse....Nick was cool now???....now i know why coach left....

It's funny though. Another sitcom that really makes me laugh is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

The only other show I really watch on a regular basis is The Walking Dead. :) I still close my eyes and block my ears during some of the zombie parts though. :lol: Maybe I'm scared, maybe I'm grossed out or both.

It's funny though. Another sitcom that really makes me laugh is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

ok that i also watch.....its been on a while and i read that the network had to do some convincing to get the 3 guys to want to do it another season,so next year could be it....they said Louis CK doesnt know if he wants to do another season.....

ok that i also watch.....its been on a while and i read that the network had to do some convincing to get the 3 guys to want to do it another season,so next year could be it....they said Louis CK doesnt know if he wants to do another season.....

That's bad news. :( I think that show is crazy and funny.

i agree 5 dirtbags for sure....lol

Did you see the one when they locked everyone in the apartment that was on fire on Thanksgiving? OMG! :lol: If you can make something like that funny, you can make anything funny!

Did you see the one when they locked everyone in the apartment that was on fire on Thanksgiving? OMG! :lol: If you can make something like that funny, you can make anything funny!
seen them all.....how about the one about who shit the bed ...was it Charley or Frank?....that was a funny one too...

seen them all.....how about the one about who shit the bed ...was it Charley or Frank?....that was a funny one too...

Lol! Mac on evolution. :D

Forum List

Back