whats your opinion

Johnney

Dec 9, 2003
IOWA
Spain pullin out like a couple of newlyweds on their honeymoon, Poland thinking abotu pullin out. alot of mixed feelings about the US occupation.
how about we satisfy them all. we put saddam back into power and let him rule his country how ever he wants.

I think in a year from now when spain declines to fund the terrorists at their request, and the terrorists in turn attack them again for not giving in to their every whim, we should refer them to France.

true, but i think we should still put saddam in power in france... now that would be a good time to be had...lol

Isn't it the French that 'took' in all those overthrown arab leaders? Aren't they the ones protecting them? The French do whatever it takes to upset the US, even if means taking in every coward criminal, mass murderer there is. They don't need Saddam himself, there are many Saddams there already so I am sure one of them wont mind biting the French in the der ier with some disrupture.
Anyway they are upsetting their arab communites already by banning the drapery as I understand.

Hey, not yet we still have a chance with Canada, Bulgaria, and Croatia.

Forum List

Back