What's your opinion on the Governor of Florida's Press Statement today?

Gov. Crist stepped into the news conference in Orange Park, Fl. - before the parents of Somer Thompson has been informed of the discover of her body - and played to the press, "Let's all pray..." Typical demagogue behaviour, IMO. Maybe he really cares, on some level, but politicians of any stripe should have more sense. It was and is my opinion that Crist use a horrible event for political advantage.

Gov. Crist stepped into the news conference in Orange Park, Fl. - before the parents of Somer Thompson has been informed of the discover of her body - and played to the press, "Let's all pray..." Typical demagogue behaviour, IMO. Maybe he really cares, on some level, but politicians of any stripe should have more sense. It was and is my opinion that Crist use a horrible event for political advantage.

You Dick!

gov. Crist stepped into the news conference in orange park, fl. - before the parents of somer thompson has been informed of the discover of her body - and played to the press, "let's all pray..." typical demagogue behaviour, imo. Maybe he really cares, on some level, but politicians of any stripe should have more sense. It was and is my opinion that crist use a horrible event for political advantage.

you dick!

"I am not a crook!"

As I understood the events of yesterday, at the time of the conference, A body had been discovered. Most likely Somer, but not confirmed. Regardless, praying for Somer's family or that of the unknkown child's family was completely appropriate. The Governor was exercising his Constitutional right to free speech and religion. Wry Catcher is the spin doctor on this one.

Forum List

Back