• No abortions, no exceptions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AmyNation

Road Warrior
Aug 6, 2012
Currently stationed at the kitchen table
Seems like abortion is making the rounds again on here. So, Im curious what's your official position?

Poll to follow

My position is, abortions for any woman who wants one in the 1st trimester, abortions for rape/incest until the 20 week, and only to save the mother after that.

Last edited:
Since I will never be faced with the decision, I don't feel qualified to have an opinion.

I dont want to control other people's opinions on the subject by law, b/c its obv. Not so cut and dry, we dont have unity on the issue as a Nation.

Seems like abortion is making the rounds again on here. So, Im curious what's your official position?

Poll to follow

My position is, abortions for any woman who wants one in the 1st trimester, abortions for rape/incest until the 20 week, and only to save the mother after that.

i am abortions for anyone who wants one up to the end of the first trimester.. or just a bit past that.

you did not allow a choice for 20 weeks with restrictions.... i would also allow for cases of rape or incest abortions to 20 weeks.

I'm not in favor of seeing Roe v Wade overturned if it's a sin against god and we all have answer for our sins then I will left god deal with it. On a non religious side I do think there should be parental notification for a teenager getting a abortion I feel like that is a awful lot for a teen to try and deal with on their own.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I'm not in favor of seeing Roe v Wade overturned if it's a sin against god and we all have answer for our sins then I will left god deal with it. On a non religious side I do think there should be parental notification for a teenager getting a abortion I feel like that is a awful lot for a teen to try and deal with on their own.

I agree, I don't think parental notification is unreasonable.

I believe a woman should have the right to decide what to do with her body.

As long as the rest of the taxpayers aren't affected by her decision.

Last edited:

I agree, I don't think parental notification is unreasonable.

I agree with blackhawk.

If the parents did not know the girl was having sex in the first place...or to uninformed or oblivious about their daughter to realize she was pregnant.....then they have no business knowing about the abortion.

I personally would never choose to have my wife or girlfriend have an abortion, but I don't want to see it outlawed.

blah, blah, blah......................

Same old crap different thread......................

You don't have my opinion listed so I won't cast a vote in the poll. My stance is that abortion should never be used as a means of birth control. Rape/incest and if the mother's health is in danger is certainly a consideration that should be considered. However, abortion, for the simple sake of birth control should not be allowed. Also, abortions should not be paid for by the taxpayer.

there are many reasons for the field of Medicine, finding answers for 'unintended' pregnancies is clearly one of them.

blah, blah, blah......................

Same old crap different thread......................

You have enough time to stop in and post, but didn't bother to state your position.
Everyone knows my position. As do you

Actually, I don't. I started this thread because I realized i know the least about the positions of the the people who most often post in the abortion threads.

Obviously I know you're pro-life, but that's a very broad brush.

Forum List

Back