What's your motivation

Gotta keep hammering at the Republicans and expose them for what they are and what they've done.

If you can get a single right winger to pull out of their delusional daze and actually research the truth, then you have completed a job well done.

I don't have a television set, but I care about my country, as dorky as that might sound,

and I KNOW I don't know everything,

so I need to hear other opinions,

weigh them against my own biases ~ YES! We ALL have biases. It's how we were raised and where we grew up and how things were, for us, eh? ~ ,

and THINK about what each of the sides will mean, not only to me, but to "mine,"

future generations.

ummm...

what did i win? :lol:

Someone has to teach the Conservatives the errors of their ways

I didn't start out on political boards, but I joined mostly out of curiosity. I wanted to see what other people were thinking and talking about. I wanted to share my thoughts, expose myself to new ideas, broaden my perspective. Maybe even give myself a chance to change my mind about some topics.

for discussing politics on a political message board?

Just wondering:)
1236049610057.jpg

There are few people in America who aren't total morons. All together, they make a third of USMB and a few posters I've found elsewhere.

You are MUCH too generous in your figures. By my estimation 9 out of 10 Americans are damned near retarded and quite a few of them have obviously at least managed to learn how to post on message boards.

I am here to flaunt my intellectual superiority over you fools. I mean how could you NOT know who Alfred Dreyfuss was? muahahahahahha. MORONS

On a serious not. I am on here out of sadness. Sadness at the slow death of my nation. When I was growing up I was taught that lying is wrong, this was further emphasized in my Army training. But I look around here and people are proud of their lies. They think it's cute to just make a false claim and ignore facts which are presented that prove they are wrong. I have kept track today, and as of the moment I have read 152 lies on this board. By lies I mean someone wrote something that just some simple research proves is inaccurate. Even given that research these fools will continue to lie in an attempt to advance some agenda. I am here to try to convince at least ONE person to stop lying, sadly I see no one who I would see as a potential candidate to be the one who says " I will no longer post dishonestly just to advance my agenda"

I am about to give up , move my family to Brazil and let you lying scumbags have it. Yay you will have "won"

I understand how you feel CH. I'm not planning to leave though. Not without God leading me somewhere else.

I understand how you feel CH. I'm not planning to leave though. Not without God leading me somewhere else.

I put a bid in on a house in Brazil. I don't intend to sale my home here in Arkansas; and I will never surrender my US citizenship. But i'm just tired. tired of the lies, tired of the stupidity. I mean just right now I absolutely proved beyond doubt that FoxNation is a blog site with articles written by contributing authors who are NOT employees of FoxNews and that ed guy can't even bring himself to be man enough to say ok i was wrong? What the fuck is wrong with people? You put something RIGHT in front of them, incontrovertible fact and t hey just flat lie right to your face.

I right now feel so depressed about how pathetic most of my fellow Americans are. Not just the ones who openly lie, but those who stand idly by and watch and say nothing. They are just as guilty.

Maybe Wright had it right and God is damning America. She surely deserves it , where's the crying emoticon?

There are few people in America who aren't total morons. All together, they make a third of USMB and a few posters I've found elsewhere.

You are MUCH too generous in your figures. By my estimation 9 out of 10 Americans are damned near retarded and quite a few of them have obviously at least managed to learn how to post on message boards.

I am here to flaunt my intellectual superiority over you fools. I mean how could you NOT know who Alfred Dreyfuss was? muahahahahahha. MORONS

On a serious not.
:eusa_whistle:
I am on here out of sadness. Sadness at the slow death of my nation. When I was growing up I was taught that lying is wrong, this was further emphasized in my Army training. But I look around here and people are proud of their lies. They think it's cute to just make a false claim and ignore facts which are presented that prove they are wrong

Nothing's changes; you've just become disillusioned.
. I have kept track today, and as of the moment I have read 152 lies on this board.

:eusa_eh:

You're counting?
I am about to give up , move my family to Brazil and let you lying scumbags have it. Yay you will have "won"

Brazil?

hhhmm.....Con is moving to Brazil because he hates being lied to.........

...because we all know that Brazlian politicians and police etc are honest as the day is long!

I put a bid in on a house in Brazil. I don't intend to sale my home here in Arkansas; and I will never surrender my US citizenship. But i'm just tired. tired of the lies, tired of the stupidity. I mean just right now I absolutely proved beyond doubt that FoxNation is a blog site with articles written by contributing authors who are NOT employees of FoxNews and that ed guy can't even bring himself to be man enough to say ok i was wrong? What the fuck is wrong with people? You put something RIGHT in front of them, incontrovertible fact and t hey just flat lie right to your face.

I right now feel so depressed about how pathetic most of my fellow Americans are. Not just the ones who openly lie, but those who stand idly by and watch and say nothing. They are just as guilty.

Maybe Wright had it right and God is damning America. She surely deserves it , where's the crying emoticon?

It's pride. Just read the thread here. A majority appear to be here because they have a feeling of superiority. They aren't here to discuss but to feel better about themselves. Can't do that if they lose face in an argument and lose their pride.

It certainly explains why everyone is so angry.

Forum List

Back