whats your idea to stop radical islam from taking over america

You do realize NY, you'll be face down in a mosque or dead if Sharia ever comes here

Lets hear it...

How many think there is a chance that Sharia would come to the US?

How many ever thought the EU would have a showdown as they are now?

You have one of two choices.

Let it creep slowly into our society...

-Or stop it cold-

There is no third option.

And funny these people use our own liberties as a free society to creep.

I think it really betrays a lack of faith in America and its citizens to believe this country could fall under a perverted Sharia Law, where our judiciary would be replaced by public stoning of unfaithful women and dismemberment of thieves. That's tinfoil-hat material, for real. Afraid of radical Islam? I'm way more afraid of the government using chicken-littles like the OP as pawns in a game of further infringement on civil liberties.

Chicken littles? How about Britain?

In sub-chapter America: A Sharia-Compliant State, Rauf states “(w)hat I am demonstrating is that the American political structure is Shariah compliant, for a „state inhabited predominantly by Muslims neither defines nor makes it synonymous with an Islamic state. It can become truly Islamic only by virtues of a conscious application of the sociopolitical tenets of Islam to the life of the national, and by an incorporation of those tenets in the basic constitution of the country.? By the same token, a state that does incorporate such sociopolitical tenets has become a de facto Islamic state even if there are no Muslims in name living there, for it expresses the ideals of the good society according to Islamic principles. For America to score even higher on the „Islamic? or „Shariah Compliance? scale, America would need to do two things: invite the voices of all religions to join the dialogue in shaping the nation?s practical life, and allow religious communities more leeway to judge among themselves according to their own laws” 86).

The Baltimore Reporter

Creeping sharia. It's not just a bumper sticker.

I disagree. It is just a bumper-sticker slogan, like "Hope & Change".

Religious arbitration courts are not new. Native Americans have them. Jews have the Beth Din. These courts are a place for people in a religious community to work out their differences, sometimes between family members or between neighbors. It's voluntary participation. They don't operate outside the nation's laws, and an agreement reached through these forms of arbitration can be challenged in civil court.

Some people see "Sharia" and then vomit in their mouth. Interpretations of Sharia law aren't uniform in the Muslim world. Fun fact: our system of certification for practicing law (the bar exam) originated from Sharia Law in the early medieval period. Students learning law in the Islamic world had to pass through several years of education and then take an exam in order to receive certification to be a faqhi. The practice moved West.

I see people going on about how corporations aren't people. In Sharia Law the natural person is upheld and "corporate person-hood" is rejected, the same principle I see people upholding on here. The concept of limited partnerships is also grounded in Sharia Law.

Sorry, I don't buy into the fear mongering. Politicians feast on it. In my initial post I typed "perverted Sharia law". Adjectives matter.

What started the Inquisition?

What changed in the Catholic Church between then and now? What reform happened in the Catholic Church, that has yet to happen in Islam?

I reject your premise. It has widely happened in Islam. You can start with Indonesia, that has more Muslims than any other country in the world, and on balance practices a benign moderate, 'reformed' version of Islam.

I have no problem with Reform in Islam. I encourage it whole heartedly. That in fact, is the only real solution. We are all Human Beings First. Equally entitled to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. There is no substitute that will stand the test of time. It is really important to remember this, with all of the schemes that are perpetually imposed on us under this banner or that banner. There is no partiality in True Justice.

Sorry that wa rw. My bad. I believe sharia courts will be a reality in the not so distant future. Not for all of us - just for Muslims. And that aint right. One nation; one law.

ps.......for curious boardmembers who may be new to the site, as you view these threads and the attendent posts, there are some forum members with a fairly radical political view..........for example, members like Shaman and Old Rocks.......by their own admission............fall into a fringe area of the political spectrum ( see below - red dot )

European-political-spectrum.png

well you can kick me if you want....but i dont think Rocks falls into that area....Shamen is one of the Deanites here so he falls into the Left field upper deck....Rocks is left but not as left as the Deanoids.....but thats my opinion....

I think it really betrays a lack of faith in America and its citizens to believe this country could fall under a perverted Sharia Law, where our judiciary would be replaced by public stoning of unfaithful women and dismemberment of thieves. That's tinfoil-hat material, for real. Afraid of radical Islam? I'm way more afraid of the government using chicken-littles like the OP as pawns in a game of further infringement on civil liberties.

This.

People who think that radical Islam has a snowball's chance in hell of "taking over" America are either a) nutz b) huge pussies or c) have a very low opinion of Americans.

i agree with Art....

Sorry that wa rw. My bad. I believe sharia courts will be a reality in the not so distant future. Not for all of us - just for Muslims. And that aint right. One nation; one law.

They won't if they're unconstitutional, and if they are constitutional, and desired at the local level, why would conservatives object?

Conservatives prefer more power at the local level, right?

Toroshit,

Yep, The idea that sharia was going to replace England's civil code was equally absurd.

Yes, apparently it was.....you fucking clueless Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd twit !!!

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Gaytrauma

Good to see that you've come off your corner, not randomly screaming at passerbys this morning, and are instead in the public library posting.

In Canada, Jewish Talmudic law is used to settle civil disputes when agreed to by both parties, yet I don't see you batshit crazy conservatards here invoking fear of a Jewish takeover. Canada also allows for the application of Native law on reserves. In the United States, natives have some limited autonomy on reservations. Yet, here you are, wallowing in fear and hatred.

Toroshit,

Let's consider if the Jews are as comparable in the numbers of their acts of World-wide Terror, and especially against us Americans, as the fucking Islamic Swine.

I'm gonna give you a test that perhaps will let an Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd twit like you understand REALITY:

HERE'S A WELL KNOWN TEST THAT'S BEEN AROUND:

1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by:

a. Superman
b. Jay Leno
c. Harry Potter
d. A Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40

2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by :

a. Olga Corbett
b. Sitting Bull
c. Arnold Schwarzenegger
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by:

a. Lost Norwegians
b. Elvis
c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women

4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by:

a. John Dillinger
b. The King of Sweden
c. The Boy Scouts

5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:

a. A pizza delivery boy
b. Pee Wee Herman
c. Geraldo Rivera

6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by:

a. The Smurfs
b. Davey Jones
c. The Little Mermaid

7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens , and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by:

a. Captain Kidd
b. Charles Lindberg
c. Mother Teresa

8. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:

a. Scooby Doo
b. The Tooth Fairy
c. The Sundance Kid

9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by:

a. Richard Simmons
b. Grandma Moses
c. Michael Jordan

10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:

a. Mr. Rogers
b. Hillary Clinton, to distract attention from Wild Bill's women problems
c. The World Wrestling Federation

11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by:

a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd
b. The Supreme Court of Florida
c. Mr Bean

12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:

a. Enron
b. The Lutheran Church
c. The NFL

13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by:

a. Bonnie and Clyde
b. Captain Kangaroo
c. Billy Graham

No, I really don't see a pattern here to justify blaming the Islamic Swine do you?

Some other dude, don't remember his name, also stated this:

"So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winners but leave Muslim Males between the ages 17 and 40 alone lest they be offended and run to CAIR (Counsel for American Islamic Relations) for protection.

FOOT NOTE: Fort Hood Texas, another Muslim 39 years old Major Nidal Malik Hasan, killed 13 people and wounded 30 some odd others.

NOW OUR PRESIDENT OBAMI SALAAMI IS TELLING US THAT THE YOUNG MUSLIM THAT ATTEMPTED TO BLOW UP A NORTHWEST/DELTA JET AS IT APPROACHED DETROIT ON CHRISTMAS DAY WAS, "AN ISOLATED INCIDENT."

So, of course.... I am sure, Toroshit, that as a dutiful Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd TWIT.... you'll agree with your Messiah.
I haven't heard anyone saying that Muslim terrorist were not a treat. Why are you wasting your time with this crap?

Hmm, sounds like an old 911 melody. The problem was Bush had someone else take his tests at college, so his geography major failed him when he reached the ME. Striking out at the Big Oval map he told his Generals to attack thar!!! Thinking it was Suadie Arabia, he actually pinned Iraq on the map. Rummy was quite upset that his old buddie Saddam had become the target. In retaliation Rummy had a billion dollars in unmarked bills sent to Iraq, where he transfered them to Switzerland. And that my friend is why he smiles so much.
Said with absolutely zero collaborating evidence
:cuckoo:

Gaytrauma

Good to see that you've come off your corner, not randomly screaming at passerbys this morning, and are instead in the public library posting.

In Canada, Jewish Talmudic law is used to settle civil disputes when agreed to by both parties, yet I don't see you batshit crazy conservatards here invoking fear of a Jewish takeover. Canada also allows for the application of Native law on reserves. In the United States, natives have some limited autonomy on reservations. Yet, here you are, wallowing in fear and hatred.

Toroshit,

Let's consider if the Jews are as comparable in the numbers of their acts of World-wide Terror, and especially against us Americans, as the fucking Islamic Swine.

I'm gonna give you a test that perhaps will let an Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd twit like you understand REALITY:

HERE'S A WELL KNOWN TEST THAT'S BEEN AROUND:

1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by:

a. Superman
b. Jay Leno
c. Harry Potter
d. A Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40

2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by :

a. Olga Corbett
b. Sitting Bull
c. Arnold Schwarzenegger

3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by:

a. Lost Norwegians
b. Elvis
c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women

4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by:

a. John Dillinger
b. The King of Sweden
c. The Boy Scouts

5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:

a. A pizza delivery boy
b. Pee Wee Herman
c. Geraldo Rivera

6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by:

a. The Smurfs
b. Davey Jones
c. The Little Mermaid

7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens , and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by:

a. Captain Kidd
b. Charles Lindberg
c. Mother Teresa

8. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:

a. Scooby Doo
b. The Tooth Fairy
c. The Sundance Kid

9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by:

a. Richard Simmons
b. Grandma Moses
c. Michael Jordan

10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:

a. Mr. Rogers
b. Hillary Clinton, to distract attention from Wild Bill's women problems
c. The World Wrestling Federation

11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by:

a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd
b. The Supreme Court of Florida
c. Mr Bean

12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:

a. Enron
b. The Lutheran Church
c. The NFL

13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by:

a. Bonnie and Clyde
b. Captain Kangaroo
c. Billy Graham

No, I really don't see a pattern here to justify blaming the Islamic Swine do you?

Some other dude, don't remember his name, also stated this:

"So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winners but leave Muslim Males between the ages 17 and 40 alone lest they be offended and run to CAIR (Counsel for American Islamic Relations) for protection.

FOOT NOTE: Fort Hood Texas, another Muslim 39 years old Major Nidal Malik Hasan, killed 13 people and wounded 30 some odd others.

NOW OUR PRESIDENT OBAMI SALAAMI IS TELLING US THAT THE YOUNG MUSLIM THAT ATTEMPTED TO BLOW UP A NORTHWEST/DELTA JET AS IT APPROACHED DETROIT ON CHRISTMAS DAY WAS, "AN ISOLATED INCIDENT."

So, of course.... I am sure, Toroshit, that as a dutiful Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd TWIT.... you'll agree with your Messiah.
I haven't heard anyone saying that Muslim terrorist were not a treat. Why are you wasting your time with this crap?

Flippity-Flopper, You must of heard incorrectly. Quite a few have stated that Muslim terrorists are NOT (caps mine) a "TREAT". :tongue:

But, what I state MUST BE STATED because of the WIDESPREAD IGNORANCE of the American Public regarding the true nature of the fucked up DANGEROUS ISLAM !!!

GEDDIT ?!?!?

Forum List

Back