• Windoze

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • MacOS

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I use Wind-Hos. That's all I know and that is all I use as the programs that I need for work use Wind-Hos.

I've never used Linyucks.

I only used Macque back in '93 whilst in college and it sucked back then. All I ever saw was:
NP0008.jpg

I remember those days ... it's why I hadn't bothered keeping up with them. The IBMs were just rockin at the time.

i seem to recall someone else mentioning that to Koder....

... and if you recall I admitted many times that I know little about Macs ... :cuckoo:

:lol:

liar. you know goddamn well I can quote you insisting that the structure of non-MS os is why there are no virii rather than the lack of user popularity.

:rofl:

Um ... not non-MS OS, just Linux/Unix versus Windoze, Linux/Unix wins hands down and not because of popularity, need I demonstrate that video again .... hmmm .... okay here it is, how to get a virus in Ubuntu:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XH5gmKCeKI]YouTube - Ubuntu Virus[/ame]

That is the only possible way to get any virus in Ubuntu.

Oh dear...Mac OS X *is* UNIX. :eusa_angel:

UNIX and Unix-like for the win. :clap2: OS X, and AIX are UNIX, and Linux and OpenSolaris are Unix-like. :cool:

I used to play SimCity on my uncle's SGI workstation when I was a little kid. IRIX was so cool. He laughed his ass off when he heard me tell my parents that I wanted "one of those purple computers like uncle Jim has." :lol: At 5 - 6 years old, I wasn't aware that those things cost shitloads of money. :lol:

Oh dear...Mac OS X *is* UNIX. :eusa_angel:

UNIX and Unix-like for the win. :clap2: OS X, and AIX are UNIX, and Linux and OpenSolaris are Unix-like. :cool:

I used to play SimCity on my uncle's SGI workstation when I was a little kid. IRIX was so cool. He laughed his ass off when he heard me tell my parents that I wanted "one of those purple computers like uncle Jim has." :lol: At 5 - 6 years old, I wasn't aware that those things cost shitloads of money. :lol:

That's what I had heard, I just won't pretend to know more about something I don't use regularly. ;)

6 months, bitch. feel free to climb out of your quaking vagina and take my bet.

:thup:

Forum List

Back