Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KittenKoder

Sep 21, 2008
Nowhere
Okay, Shogut wants to wager, he's too stupid to know what a market share and actual OS strength is, so here's a bit of an eye opener for him. Vote for which OS you "prefer" (not the one you use the most) and feel free to post any comments on why if you so choose. If it's a tie between two, make the agonizing decision of which you actually prefer please. We'll wager rep, if it's Windoze everyone rep Shogun (no cheating in this case please be honest) ... if it's not Windoze give it all to someone else (I don't need it for a wager, I hate gambling).

The poll will close in three days.

:rofl:

I bet the users over at linuxfans.com is a representative sample too!

:lol:

They don't know about this forum ... yet. But after the poll closes I may just invite all them, the Ubuntu forum members, Linux Questions forum members, and the programmers forums ... though about 10% of the programmers are still on Windoze ... but meh, they're catching up slowly.

They don't know about this forum ... yet. But after the poll closes I may just invite all them, the Ubuntu forum members, Linux Questions forum members, and the programmers forums ... though about 10% of the programmers are still on Windoze ... but meh, they're catching up slowly.

clearly, you are a master of statistics and comprehend what a representative sample is!

Windows bumps Unix as top server OS - CNET News

Linux_XP.jpg

clearly, you are a master of statistics and comprehend what a representative sample is!

:rofl: From 2005 it barely bumped it. In 2006 it lost it's hold quick. Want to know why? Because in 2005 there weren't as many servers. ;)

:rofl: From 2005 it barely bumped it. In 2006 it lost it's hold quick. Want to know why? Because in 2005 there weren't as many servers. ;)

and yet we saw MS rip the candy out from the hand of your lil baby OS more often than any favored os of yours will ever come to the MS market share....

yea, impending MS doom! Where is my sandwich board!?!?!?!

I prefer windoze and windoze vista if that is what you are asking but only because I never used anything else.

Nobody that knows where the power button on their computer is *prefers* Vista. :eek:

It is isn't that I prefer it, it is what I have to use. My school has Vista and it works with my computer at home so I have to prefer it otherwise it is a bitch to do school work. The Mac kids can never get there power points to work on the school computers which probably says more about Vista but to make life easier right now that is what I have to go with.

I prefer windoze and windoze vista if that is what you are asking but only because I never used anything else.

Then you really can't say what you "prefer" ... ;)

It's okay though, you should try some of the others sometime when you have some spare time. You don't have to install anything, just order or download the live CDs and boot from them to play with them a bit. That's how I chose Ubuntu, I wanted to switch from Windoze and was looking into other OSes, Ubuntu though felt right.

Forum List

Back