Whats your first reaction?

Having the Swedish flag tattooed on your chest doesn't mean you're a racist. It means you're stupid!

Last edited:
Quick, dont think about too hard. Just type your first reaction:

I have the Swedish flag tattoed on my chest. Does that mean I'm a racist?

I'm hoping this gets funny

no,, it means you are a nutzoid!

You're just upset cause I've called you out for the dumbass you are in another thread, and refuse to let you backtrack.

Call the Waaaa-mbulance!!

Good lord. :lol:

But seriously, I wanna hear peoples initial thoughts on this.

What if my first thought is "And?"?

Then I'd say you wasted your time even posting in this thread.

You're likely right. But I don't expect there's many that would care if you have a tattoo of Woody Woodpecker on your chest, much less a Swedish flag, other than the entertainment value of watching it hang at half mast when you're 80. :)

You are one of those goddamn Scandinavists aren't you?

One that thinks that you are superior to other white people just because you are blond and swarthy!

I have the Swedish flag tattoed on my chest. Does that mean I'm a racist?

Do you feel that you are superior to other races because you have a Swedish flag on your chest?

Absolutely not. But thats kinda besides the point.

Do you feel that you are superior to someone who has a Norwegian flag on their chest?

Or superior to someone who has a Swedish flag, but smaller than yours?

Come on MM, ya wanna fight?

I'm gonna bash you over the head with a Leinenkugel!

:lol:

Silly boy, Leinenkugel is for drinking.

BTW, they sell that down her now.

Haha, yeah. When I was working in Miami I was pumped to see it at a Ruby Tuesdays. But I had to inform them that they didnt have Sunset Wheat like the menu claimed, it was plain ol regular.

It was also at a ribfest we went to about 30 miles from Miami.

Do you feel that you are superior to other races because you have a Swedish flag on your chest?

Absolutely not. But thats kinda besides the point.

Do you feel that you are superior to someone who has a Norwegian flag on their chest?

Or superior to someone who has a Swedish flag, but smaller than yours?

I'm half Norwegian also, so no.

My brother has a smaller swedish flag on his arm, so thats a definite YES :tongue:

Forum List

Back