What's your favorite Trump conspiracy?

You have been slapped silly with the facts multiple times.

But like all Birthers- you prefer your lies and are immune to the facts.

ROTFLMAO! PLEASE, by ALL means! Use the search feature and find conversations between me and you where you have ever bested me. I'll wait!
I have bested you every time.

As I have bested every other lying idiotic slack jawed mouth breathing Birther.

ROTFLMAO! Like the little kid that hides his dog that is being accused of killing the neighbor's chickens....with blood and feathers dripping from the muzzle, the little boy defends his dog declaring that it never left the backyard!

It was poorly done, the one that did the "cut and paste" job made the cardinal sin of not printing it out first and THEN scanning it to the .gov website. By the time the mistake was discovered, it was too late. They were even able to find the birth certificate that was used as a template and lifted info from it. Perhaps Barrypuppet was born in Hawaii but what was put up on the .gov website was a fraudulent document . It was an attempt to stop the talk about it and all it did was raise more questions. Shills like you still defend that pile of shit. Thank GOD he is gone..........good riddance.

LOL- I do love it when you lying Birthers double down.

Yep- everyone is lying except the convicted con-men and used car salesman that Birthers like you get your 'information' from.
Trump
Hawaii
The Newspapers

Everyone but your favorite conmen and used car salesmen.

LOL

LOL! It was a fake! FACT!

Yes everything about Arpaio's press conference was a fake.

Which is why he just had press conferences and never let anyone see his 'evidence'

Nope, I see exactly what you are saying.

Like any spoiled brat you want the benefits without the responsibility.

My suggestion?

Grow the fuck up.

What benefits are those? Having a third of my earnings of paper scrip debt notes confiscated? Do I not have a right to decide with whom I wish to contract with? After all the UCC system of admiralty/statutory law is based on consent and contracts. I am responsible for my actions and if this corporate entity (lamely disguising itself as a legitimate governmental body) can bring forth a damaged or injured party because I violated one of their acts, statutes, codes or ordinances? I am more than happy to address it and pay restitution. I knew that my post would utterly confuse you because sadly, you lack knowledge and the propaganda and indoctrination has programmed you to be one of the sheeple. It galls you when someone breaks away from the construct of control we have been duped into believing.

Learn, grow, evolve....free your mind.

In other words, they decided you were too nuts to deal with, but probably wouldn't hurt anybody, so they just leave you alone, and let you rant all you want.

What I find so funny is how bitter some people are when they learn that I stopped being a de-facto employee of USA.INC that isn't any different than Wal-Mart or any mega corporation. It doesn't have any bearing on their status or negatively effect them but yet they are pissed.....go figure.

You don't seem to understand the difference between being bitter and laughing at your oddball thinking

Laugh all you want but it doesn't make my posts any less true as it pertains to this system of chattel slavery where our labor was pledged as collateral due the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of 1933 under the ancient system of "pledging" where we were given a commercial value using actuary tables as a benchmark for the bond that was created at our birth and we have FDR to "thank" for that and we have Woodrow Wilson to "thank for the Federal Reserve Act and signing the 16th amendment allowing "gubermint" to take a portion of a citizen's labor that he/she bartered in exchange for federal reserve notes of debt.

I know that you love yourself some "demcrats" but they sold out America first and with little prompting or coercion from the international bankers...after all, a central bank and a graduated income tax are two planks of the communist manifesto.

Sure Dale. I'm sure you've got a lot of almost proof to support why you believe that too.

LOL! We already know that the Trump team was being spied on and that a "secondary plan" had to be put in place in case Trump won. Barrypuppet's fake birth certificate was a proven FACT even before the election. Project Veritas PROVED that a voter scamming scheme was well in place and 14 of the meager states that the Hildebeast won had no voter ID laws. Uranium One? 140 MILLION dollars ended up in the slush fund of the Hildebeast's war chest cleverly disguised as a charitable foundation as Uranium One was pushed through and many douches like Barrypuppet, Mueller, Comey got a tidy sum to keep it covered up.

Sucks to be you......the Hildebeast lost....royally.
View attachment 196746

9/11 was an inside job...DUH? And it's already been proven that Barrypuppet's birth certificate was a poorly constructed fraudulent piece of work. Sucks to be you........
So Trump and the State of Hawaii are all in collusion on this eh?
A]

Ah you mean Sheriff Joe who:
a) never saw the birth certificate
b) claimed he had evidence but didn't provide it to any law enforcement agency to pursue
c) whose chief' investigator was a used car salesman who got paid by Birthers both before and during his 'investigation' and
d) who copywrited the supposed report that they paid for- and refused to let the public see.

Yeah- that is the kind of 'transparency' Birthers love.

You have the press conference I posted here....get busy "debunking" it. Two independent experts including one from Europe have declared it a fraud. Should I believe them or you?

So, you wanna live here but not abide by the rules? You just declared yourself independent?

Don't work that way kid.

I knew that my post would fly right over your head like a fighter jet flying at Mach 1 speed. I was born here and thus I have certain unalienable rights that can only be infringed upon if I consent to them and one of those is whom I wish to enter a contract with AND as long as I am not infringing upon the rights of others with that same God-given birthright? Then this corporate entity that we call the federal "gubermint" has no contract with me since I am not one of their de-facto employees.

I am sure that this post will fly over your head as well......gotta learn the basics first, "kid".

My suggestion?

Grow the fuck up.

What benefits are those? Having a third of my earnings of paper scrip debt notes confiscated? Do I not have a right to decide with whom I wish to contract with? After all the UCC system of admiralty/statutory law is based on consent and contracts. I am responsible for my actions and if this corporate entity (lamely disguising itself as a legitimate governmental body) can bring forth a damaged or injured party because I violated one of their acts, statutes, codes or ordinances? I am more than happy to address it and pay restitution. I knew that my post would utterly confuse you because sadly, you lack knowledge and the propaganda and indoctrination has programmed you to be one of the sheeple. It galls you when someone breaks away from the construct of control we have been duped into believing.

Then you better stay off the roads, don't use the municipal water and sewer, keep off the internet, don't go to a state hospital, shut down your power and internet, ditch your cell phone, all of that stuff has ties to the government.

Why? I pay for those services and pay the consumption taxes that go with it. Living off the grid is not even permitted anymore without a huge fight and financial cost....but you didn't know that, eh? Your beloved "gubermint" is a "for profit" corporation and a successor to contract to provide the nineteen enumerated services (per their corporate charter constitution via the Act of 1871) to their chattel slaves known as 14th amendment citizens. USA.INC has been in a perpetual state of bankruptcy since 1933.
Ok, then in what way are you "independent"?

9/11 was an inside job...DUH? And it's already been proven that Barrypuppet's birth certificate was a poorly constructed fraudulent piece of work. Sucks to be you........
A]

b) claimed he had evidence but didn't provide it to any law enforcement agency to pursue
c) whose chief' investigator was a used car salesman who got paid by Birthers both before and during his 'investigation' and
d) who copywrited the supposed report that they paid for- and refused to let the public see.

You have the press conference I posted here....get busy "debunking" it. Two independent experts including one from Europe have declared it a fraud. Should I believe them or you?

Oh please post that information- you know- the names of the two 'experts' and their credentials- and their written report on the birth certificate that they personally reviewed.

I look forward to it.

Meanwhile- I will continue to mock you idiot lying Birthers- who will believe con-men and used car salesmen- but not the State of Hawaii.

I knew that my post would fly right over your head like a fighter jet flying at Mach 1 speed. I was born here and thus I have certain unalienable rights that can only be infringed upon if I consent to them and one of those is whom I wish to enter a contract with AND as long as I am not infringing upon the rights of others with that same God-given birthright? Then this corporate entity that we call the federal "gubermint" has no contract with me since I am not one of their de-facto employees.

I am sure that this post will fly over your head as well......gotta learn the basics first, "kid".

My suggestion?

Grow the fuck up.

Then you better stay off the roads, don't use the municipal water and sewer, keep off the internet, don't go to a state hospital, shut down your power and internet, ditch your cell phone, all of that stuff has ties to the government.

Why? I pay for those services and pay the consumption taxes that go with it. Living off the grid is not even permitted anymore without a huge fight and financial cost....but you didn't know that, eh? Your beloved "gubermint" is a "for profit" corporation and a successor to contract to provide the nineteen enumerated services (per their corporate charter constitution via the Act of 1871) to their chattel slaves known as 14th amendment citizens. USA.INC has been in a perpetual state of bankruptcy since 1933.

It's not about being "independent", it's about correcting one's status and standing as it pertains to contracting ( or choosing not to) with a foreign owned corporation that tried to "press-gang" me into serving on their citizen ship.

You won't "get it"...nor do I expect you to understand. Your programming and indoctrination was a big time success.

My suggestion?

Grow the fuck up.

choosing not to) with a foreign owned corporation that tried to "press-gang" me into serving on their citizen ship..

LOL

A]

Oh please post that information- you know- the names of the two 'experts' and their credentials- and their written report on the birth certificate that they personally reviewed.

I look forward to it.

Meanwhile- I will continue to mock you idiot lying Birthers- who will believe con-men and used car salesmen- but not the State of Hawaii.

And the Birther runs away.....

LOL! We already know that the Trump team was being spied on and that a "secondary plan" had to be put in place in case Trump won. Barrypuppet's fake birth certificate was a proven FACT even before the election. Project Veritas PROVED that a voter scamming scheme was well in place and 14 of the meager states that the Hildebeast won had no voter ID laws. Uranium One? 140 MILLION dollars ended up in the slush fund of the Hildebeast's war chest cleverly disguised as a charitable foundation as Uranium One was pushed through and many douches like Barrypuppet, Mueller, Comey got a tidy sum to keep it covered up.

Leave some koolaide for the rest of the kids man.

You are more than welcome to refute my claims. BTW, trying using a comma sometime.....

Let me help you out here....compare and contrast.

"Let's eat mom" and "Let's eat, mom"...

Notice the difference? The first example reeks of cannibalism while the second example is that of an invite to dine.
No need to "thank" me as I am a giver.

(snicker)
We don't need to refute your "claims".

Reality beat us to it.

Wow, Republicans got to Hillary by the second post. That didn't take any time at all.

You are more than welcome to refute my claims. BTW, trying using a comma sometime.....

Notice the difference? The first example reeks of cannibalism while the second example is that of an invite to dine.

(snicker)
They've all been totally debunked already, why would I waste my time?

Oh, and guess where you can stick that comma?

Debunked by whom? BTW, I didn't vote for Trump because I do not participate in the elections of this banana republic that is USA.INC which is one of the cornerstones of the three "city-states" that control all commerce under admiralty. I do have the faintest hope that Trump is legit and that there is a team of "white hats" working to bring down this debt slavery system of fiat/fractional reserve banking based on fraudulent contracts....but at the very least, Trump has verified as well as validating my contentions that the shadow government that was created with the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and all the alphabet agencies that followed ARE the "Deep State". Operation Mockingbird which was revealed by the Church Committee hearings in the mid 70's, COINTELPRO, etc, etc.....still operate today.

Have you ever crossed paths with someone that you shouldn't have fucked with? Someone that knows infinitely more than you by a factor of a 1000? That's me, "homey"......bring some game or STFU.

Still tinfoiling. Mental illness is treatable. You should make the effort to make the call and ask for help.

You are one messed up individual.

Spygate is the newest one.

Then there was phone tap.

Obama's birth certificate.

Millions of illegal voters.

Ted Cruz father helped kill JFK.

Uranium one?

I know I'm not getting them all.

Hey cluless.Trump was not the one who came up with Obamas birth certiificate being a fraud and the ONLY conspiracy THEORY on that is the THEORY of the governments he is a us citizen.:rolleyes:

He of course CANT refute your claims since everyone that has tried has ended up with shot on their face too many times to remember.:abgg2q.jpg:

(snicker)
They've all been totally debunked already, why would I waste my time?

Oh, and guess where you can stick that comma?

Debunked by whom? BTW, I didn't vote for Trump because I do not participate in the elections of this banana republic that is USA.INC which is one of the cornerstones of the three "city-states" that control all commerce under admiralty. I do have the faintest hope that Trump is legit and that there is a team of "white hats" working to bring down this debt slavery system of fiat/fractional reserve banking based on fraudulent contracts....but at the very least, Trump has verified as well as validating my contentions that the shadow government that was created with the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and all the alphabet agencies that followed ARE the "Deep State". Operation Mockingbird which was revealed by the Church Committee hearings in the mid 70's, COINTELPRO, etc, etc.....still operate today.

Have you ever crossed paths with someone that you shouldn't have fucked with? Someone that knows infinitely more than you by a factor of a 1000? That's me, "homey"......bring some game or STFU.

Still tinfoiling. Mental illness is treatable. You should make the effort to make the call and ask for help.

You are one messed up individual.
:dig::dig:
congrats on describing yourself to a tee,EVERYTHING you posted there is 100% perfect description of yourself.:abgg2q.jpg::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Forum List

Back