May 8, 2017
Spygate is the newest one.

Then there was phone tap.

Obama's birth certificate.

Millions of illegal voters.

Ted Cruz father helped kill JFK.

Uranium one?

I know I'm not getting them all.

LOL! We already know that the Trump team was being spied on and that a "secondary plan" had to be put in place in case Trump won. Barrypuppet's fake birth certificate was a proven FACT even before the election. Project Veritas PROVED that a voter scamming scheme was well in place and 14 of the meager states that the Hildebeast won had no voter ID laws. Uranium One? 140 MILLION dollars ended up in the slush fund of the Hildebeast's war chest cleverly disguised as a charitable foundation as Uranium One was pushed through and many douches like Barrypuppet, Mueller, Comey got a tidy sum to keep it covered up.

Sucks to be you......the Hildebeast lost....royally.

LOL! We already know that the Trump team was being spied on and that a "secondary plan" had to be put in place in case Trump won. Barrypuppet's fake birth certificate was a proven FACT even before the election. Project Veritas PROVED that a voter scamming scheme was well in place and 14 of the meager states that the Hildebeast won had no voter ID laws. Uranium One? 140 MILLION dollars ended up in the slush fund of the Hildebeast's war chest cleverly disguised as a charitable foundation as Uranium One was pushed through and many douches like Barrypuppet, Mueller, Comey got a tidy sum to keep it covered up.

Leave some koolaide for the rest of the kids man.

You are more than welcome to refute my claims. BTW, trying using a comma sometime.....

Let me help you out here....compare and contrast.

"Let's eat mom" and "Let's eat, mom"...

Notice the difference? The first example reeks of cannibalism while the second example is that of an invite to dine.
No need to "thank" me as I am a giver.

(snicker)

You are more than welcome to refute my claims. BTW, trying using a comma sometime.....

Notice the difference? The first example reeks of cannibalism while the second example is that of an invite to dine.

(snicker)
They've all been totally debunked already, why would I waste my time?

Oh, and guess where you can stick that comma?

(snicker)
They've all been totally debunked already, why would I waste my time?

Oh, and guess where you can stick that comma?

Debunked by whom? BTW, I didn't vote for Trump because I do not participate in the elections of this banana republic that is USA.INC which is one of the cornerstones of the three "city-states" that control all commerce under admiralty. I do have the faintest hope that Trump is legit and that there is a team of "white hats" working to bring down this debt slavery system of fiat/fractional reserve banking based on fraudulent contracts....but at the very least, Trump has verified as well as validating my contentions that the shadow government that was created with the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and all the alphabet agencies that followed ARE the "Deep State". Operation Mockingbird which was revealed by the Church Committee hearings in the mid 70's, COINTELPRO, etc, etc.....still operate today.

Have you ever crossed paths with someone that you shouldn't have fucked with? Someone that knows infinitely more than you by a factor of a 1000? That's me, "homey"......bring some game or STFU.

Damn Dale. You're on a roll tonight. No "Flouride will kill us" or " bigfoot is real", or "chemtrails make your dick fall off"?

(snicker)

I've already refuted your claims Dale. You can re-join reality if you ever decide you want to.

Damn Dale. You're on a roll tonight. No "Flouride will kill us" or " bigfoot is real", or "chemtrails make your dick fall off"?

"Fluoride", Bulldog........not "Flouride"....fluoride is a chemical waste put into our water that has been proven to lower the I.Q of those that ingest it while making them docile and complacent. It was used in the Nazi concentration camps and the gulags of the USSR. Since it is a harmful by-product of producing fertilizer, the industrialists created the myth that the right amount of this harmful toxin would prevent cavities. Read the instructions on your toothpaste if it contains this chemical.....if you ingest it? It suggests that you call the poison control 1-800 number. Bigfoot? I have never given that topic a single thought...but geo-engineering? You betcha.....

27858149_1795448974092347_3995403234382001045_n.jpg
chemtrails_pix8.jpg

"Fluoride", Bulldog........not "Flouride"....fluoride is a chemical waste put into our water that has been proven to lower the I.Q of those that ingest it while making them docile and complacent. It was used in the Nazi concentration camps and the gulags of the USSR. Since it is a harmful by-product of producing fertilizer, the industrialists created the myth that the right amount of this harmful toxin would prevent cavities. Read the instructions on your toothpaste if it contains this chemical.....if you ingest it? It suggests that you call the poison control 1-800 number. Bigfoot? I have never given that topic a single thought...but geo-engineering? You betcha.....

View attachment 196004 View attachment 196005

I've seen your pictures Dale. Still the same crap that you can't justify or explain.

(snicker)

I've already refuted your claims Dale. You can re-join reality if you ever decide you want to.

Refuted my claims as to what, Bulldog? Geo-engineering? You made a decent argument to my contentions but water and soil samples are the tale of the tape. Have you seen the youtube video of the doctor in California that stepped forward and said that the massive amount of bronchial ailments were being brought on by geo-engineering? I can pull the video up for you......shall I?

Forget Trump's conspiracy theories. He'll repeat any that he thinks will help his TV ratings. I want to hear the TRUMP TAPES. This is getting more like Watergate by the day.

I've seen your pictures Dale. Still the same crap that you can't justify or explain.

So, the evolution of jet engines spraying huge condensation trails from the 1940's is the same today as it was then? Funny how I don't remember seeing anything like that growing up..... being a weather and sky watching enthusiast and storm chaser.

(snicker)

Refuted my claims as to what, Bulldog? Geo-engineering? You made a decent argument to my contentions but water and soil samples are the tale of the tape. Have you seen the youtube video of the doctor in California that stepped forward and said that the massive amount of bronchial ailments were being brought on by geo-engineering? I can pull the video up for you......shall I?

We've been through this. Soil samples aren't proof of Chemtrails. Any info on those air samples taken from those supposed trails? Why not. That would be positive proof. What about the logistics trail for all the supplies needed to carry out such a massive endevor? Nothing there either, right?

So, the evolution of jet engines spraying huge condensation trails from the 1940's is the same today as it was then? Funny how I don't remember seeing anything like that growing up..... being a weather and sky watching enthusiast and storm chaser.

I'm sure you forgot a lot more than that.

Spygate is the newest one.

Then there was phone tap.

Obama's birth certificate.

Millions of illegal voters.

Ted Cruz father helped kill JFK.

Uranium one?

I know I'm not getting them all.

The changing his voice to talk to reporters schtick he had going for a while

Forget Trump's conspiracy theories. He'll repeat any that he thinks will help his TV ratings. I want to hear the TRUMP TAPES. This is getting more like Watergate by the day.

C'mon, Bulldog, it's beyond the pale to even deny that there wasn't a deep state spying apparatus put in place lest Trump win and it had not a damn thing to do with the Rooskies. The DNC server was hacked by an insider that could quickly download the files without setting off the cyber-security firewalls. Hell, even a third rate hacker could have gotten into the Hildebeast's private server since the security firewall was so flimsy. There is a reason as to why the DNC wouldn't turn over the server to anyone but the Demo friendly "CrowdStrike" internet security firm.

I'm sure you forgot a lot more than that.

Nope, I have been a big fan of weather and cloud watching ever since I was young. The big thunderhead clouds, watching them come together and form a wall cloud and hoping to see a funnel drop out..... I never saw these wispy, thin white colored trails spread out after being emitted from the exhaust of a jet plane.......that would have caught my attention for sure.

C'mon, Bulldog, it's beyond the pale to even deny that there wasn't a deep state spying apparatus put in place lest Trump win and it had not a damn thing to do with the Rooskies. The DNC server was hacked by an insider that could quickly download the files without setting off the cyber-security firewalls. Hell, even a third rate hacker could have gotten into the Hildebeast's private server since the security firewall was so flimsy. There is a reason as to why the DNC wouldn't turn over the server to anyone but the Demo friendly "CrowdStrike" internet security firm.

Prove any of that, and you might have a point. You can't.

Forum List

Back