What's your favorite thing about USMB?

I think it would be the fact that I can express who I am as an individual ... all the while meeting some color personalities, many of which make me LMAO! And this place is a sort of therapy for me. Something that has been working out for my own good I'm happy to say.
:)

Oh...be honest...you LIKE A SPANKING!

I'm way too shy and demure for that sort of thing.:eusa_angel:
Yeah ... right. Sure you are. :lol:

;)

th_whitecami.jpg

There are a lot of things I like about USMB, but most of all I like being here in Venice, Florida with...:eusa_shhh:

I LOOOOVE the right wing.

It doesn't matter how much evidence you have. They don't care about research. Education is "just a piece of paper".

I love the hypocrisy. How they go on saying the most outrageous things about the Democrats and liberals, but when you point out "magical creation" "letting Bin Laden go" "the Republican war on the Middle Class" "their hatred of gays" "their apology to BP" "and all the other shit they've done for the last 30 years, they ask, "Why do you always blame Republicans?"

And the stuff they believe. They actually believe in "death panels" and "Obama is the anti Christ" and "Obama was sneaked into this country as a baby because his mother, on food stamps, knew hie would one day be president". It's insane.

And the fact that their leaders don't even pretend to support the Middle Class just stuns me.

Their insistence on "magical creation" while enjoying the benefits of science. Another "stunner".

I love them. They may be insane, but they're our crazies.

As usual, you got it all backward. You're just another stupid sheep who shouldn't be allowed out of your basement, much less to vote.

I believe in the "death panel" that killed any brain cells you may once have had.

I like the comraderie.

Sometimes it's positive comraderie...sometimes its negative.

But I think that most people here respect most everyone else and realize that we all bring something to the table to make this a genuinely interesting community.

I like the coffee.

Forum List

Back