What's your favorite thing about USMB?

I love it when conservative men cuss me out and talk dirty to me on threads, it's such a turn on, almost as good as a Yurt/Corndog thread! :clap2:

I approve this message.

One con man who I will not name has called me every name in the book, but one night proceeded to ask me to help him with the fact he hasn't been laid in a long time.

You weren't supposed to blab!
Oops, you meant conservative man, not resident scam artist. Never mind......

My favorite thing is the choice of areas on the board to have serious debate, and other places to just be goofy. I also appreciate that I can be vulgar and use innuendo without getting a spanking from admin.

Oh...be honest...you LIKE A SPANKING!

lusissa should name names...imho lol...

I think several of us know exactly who she's talking about. :lol:

To be fair, other boards I've been on have been worse with the pm pervy stuff than this place. There's a few freaks in every crowd.

I'm with both toxi and Dive. I like being able to come on here, be part of a community and just be myself. There are people on here I respect, people I consider real friends, and of course people who are a whole lot of fun. And people who are all three. Y'all (ok most of you) make this a good place to hang out.

For the rest....well, everybody needs a chew toy sometimes. ;)

I like the comraderie.

Sometimes it's positive comraderie...sometimes its negative.

But I think that most people here respect most everyone else and realize that we all bring something to the table to make this a genuinely interesting community.

I enjoy the variety of topics and the often very funny posts here. I also enjoy looking at most of the avs. I like that special touch of color and expressions. :)

My favorite thing is the choice of areas on the board to have serious debate, and other places to just be goofy. I also appreciate that I can be vulgar and use innuendo without getting a spanking from admin.

Oh...be honest...you LIKE A SPANKING!

I'm way too shy and demure for that sort of thing.:eusa_angel:

Shyness and demureness does not preclude you from being spanked.

All you need is an ass, and you can be a member of the Spank Club.

I like the USMB because I can catch all the latest liberal Democrat talking points before they are discussed on Fox News.

Forum List

Back