What's your favorite thing about USMB?

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
I like the comraderie.

Sometimes it's positive comraderie...sometimes its negative.

But I think that most people here respect most everyone else and realize that we all bring something to the table to make this a genuinely interesting community.

I LOOOOVE the right wing.

It doesn't matter how much evidence you have. They don't care about research. Education is "just a piece of paper".

I love the hypocrisy. How they go on saying the most outrageous things about the Democrats and liberals, but when you point out "magical creation" "letting Bin Laden go" "the Republican war on the Middle Class" "their hatred of gays" "their apology to BP" "and all the other shit they've done for the last 30 years, they ask, "Why do you always blame Republicans?"

And the stuff they believe. They actually believe in "death panels" and "Obama is the anti Christ" and "Obama was sneaked into this country as a baby because his mother, on food stamps, knew hie would one day be president". It's insane.

And the fact that their leaders don't even pretend to support the Middle Class just stuns me.

Their insistence on "magical creation" while enjoying the benefits of science. Another "stunner".

I love them. They may be insane, but they're our crazies.

I like the comraderie.

Sometimes it's positive comraderie...sometimes its negative.

But I think that most people here respect most everyone else and realize that we all bring something to the table to make this a genuinely interesting community.

The Ignore feature....:eusa_whistle:

I LOOOOVE the right wing.

It doesn't matter how much evidence you have. They don't care about research. Education is "just a piece of paper".

I love the hypocrisy. How they go on saying the most outrageous things about the Democrats and liberals, but when you point out "magical creation" "letting Bin Laden go" "the Republican war on the Middle Class" "their hatred of gays" "their apology to BP" "and all the other shit they've done for the last 30 years, they ask, "Why do you always blame Republicans?"

And the stuff they believe. They actually believe in "death panels" and "Obama is the anti Christ" and "Obama was sneaked into this country as a baby because his mother, on food stamps, knew hie would one day be president". It's insane.

And the fact that their leaders don't even pretend to support the Middle Class just stuns me.

Their insistence on "magical creation" while enjoying the benefits of science. Another "stunner".

I love them. They may be insane, but they're our crazies.

I love the font choices.

I love it when conservative men cuss me out and talk dirty to me on threads, it's such a turn on, almost as good as a Yurt/Corndog thread! :clap2:

How is that any different than having a liberal man cuss you out and talk dirty to you?

I love it when conservative men cuss me out and talk dirty to me on threads, it's such a turn on, almost as good as a Yurt/Corndog thread! :clap2:

I approve this message.

One con man who I will not name has called me every name in the book, but one night proceeded to ask me to help him with the fact he hasn't been laid in a long time.

I approve this message.

One con man who I will not name has called me every name in the book, but one night proceeded to ask me to help him with the fact he hasn't been laid in a long time.

Do they send you the naked pics too? :eek:

I like the opportunity to change my mind on vital issues. I like not having to be right. Pardon the pun.

Please don't start Echo on another pun. She's incorrigible.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v36qCXzCud0]YouTube - ‪Echo & The Bunnymen - Bring On The Dancing Horses‬‎[/ame]

I approve this message.

probably the same ones that sent them to you

I approve this message.

No comment.:razz:

I approve this message.

Yeah, sorry 'bout that and all.

My favorite thing is the choice of areas on the board to have serious debate, and other places to just be goofy. I also appreciate that I can be vulgar and use innuendo without getting a spanking from admin.

Forum List

Back