whats your favorite thanksgiving day desert?

Which desert suits you best?

• Pumpkin pie

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Apple cobbler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pecan pie

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • other

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Banned
  • Banned
Of course I do. I don't call them dessert though. That implies a lot more creepiness.

The only thing creepy in this thread is where YOUR MIND went with your first post. Get some decency jerk.

Oh please... you lumped "girls" as you called them along with actual thanksgiving desserts that you would eat.

Life must be a real bitch when your unable to read between the lines and assume everything is what it seems by its appearance.

This was intended to be a light hearted holiday thread amid all the threads full of insults and only the lowest of the low could turn it into a disgusting display of immaturity. Grow the fuck up.

I must say, I had some room left for a slice of pumpkin pie after dinner this year. Food was good, company was wonderful and the Lions game.. We won't talk about that.

I voted for pecan pie though. That is really my fav.

I must say, I had some room left for a slice of pumpkin pie after dinner this year. Food was good, company was wonderful and the Lions game.. We won't talk about that.

They looked just like my Chiefs do every week. It's depressing

Fondue

Hot-man-chocolate.jpg

They looked just like my Chiefs do every week. It's depressing

Yeah, it's depressing. I guess we'll just have to stuff our faces some more.

Pecan pie definitely.

I think that's because I rarely ever have it... I enjoy the sickly sweetness.

Pumpkin pie is just... so boring to me now, having it time and time again every year.

Pecan pie definitely.

I think that's because I rarely ever have it... I enjoy the sickly sweetness.

Pumpkin pie is just... so boring to me now, having it time and time again every year.

Before Thanksgiving I bought some pumpkin cream mousse from IGA that was so good. I do like pumpkin but pecan has more pazzaz. Yum.

Of course I do. I don't call them dessert though. That implies a lot more creepiness.

The only thing creepy in this thread is where YOUR MIND went with your first post. Get some decency jerk.

Oh please... you lumped "girls" as you called them along with actual thanksgiving desserts that you would eat.

So, what are you? A monk? Gay? Or simply a card carrying member of the Analists Society for the Subjugation (of humor), ASS

Bon appetit!

SalmaWhippedCream1.jpg

Forum List

Back